Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring Empty
PostSubject: Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring   Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 9:25 pm

just thought SHIMMER fans would like to know that Rebecca Knox will be making her return to the ring this Sunday at our FFPW event

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528647653828039&set=a.368244636535009.108068.115229685169840&type=1

funny thing was Rebecca was at training this Sunday and I didn't recognise her so i just assumed she was a new girl. i saw her doing some chain wrestling and she still has her old magic anyway
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring   Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 9:54 pm

yay!!!! This is great news
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns

PostSubject: Re: Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring   Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 6:34 pm

no confirmation on who she'll be facing just yet but i think it's a strong possibility to be either Katey Harvey who's been on a bit of a roll lately or else the rookie Danger Dawn who's the only other girl that's been advertised. there's about two other possibilities too
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring   Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 7:37 pm

sorry to double post but i can confirm that Rebecca Knox will be teaming with B-Cool and Katey Harvey in a 6-person intergender tag match. so she'll still be a heel anyway. the two girls she will be facing are Lucy Lasso and Danger Dawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring   Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Retired SHIMMER star returning to the ring
Page 1 of 1