Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE NXT October 10th 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

WWE NXT October 10th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: WWE NXT October 10th 2012   WWE NXT October 10th 2012 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 9:24 pm

Audrey Marie & Paige take on Alicia Fox & Kaitlyn

can I just say I absolutely loved this match. I think nixing the entrances gave them a bit of extra time but it was such a well storied match and had a vintage tag wrestling feel to it. Kaitlyn continues to show the likes of Eve and the Bellas up by playing a heel and not looking lost like they did for ages. I really like heel Kaitlyn and want her to make more NXT appearances so I can see more of it. Alicia Fox seemed a little on the back burner in the match but what she did, she did well and showed her feisty personality. Audrey Marie would be considered the weak link in the match but she performed so well too. I think this is the match that showed how far she has come when I'd been seeing little flashes of improvement in FCW last year. She has a tendency to look awkward and wary in the ring but I didn't see any of that here. And then there's Paige. She just has that crowd in the palm of her hand. "We want Paige!" chants when she wasn't in the ring, "let's go Paige!" when she was and she just owned that ring. To me she's the real star of NXT. Ok that okhana roll at the end looked very bad but I'll excuse it

and there was a backstage segment with a blonde lady whose face we didn't see. Her hair looked a bit darker than Summer Rae's so perhaps it's Emma?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE NXT October 10th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT October 10th 2012   WWE NXT October 10th 2012 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 12:32 am

Cool I forget about NXT a lot.

I'll have to watch this match soon.
Back to top Go down

WWE NXT October 10th 2012
Page 1 of 1