Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? Empty
PostSubject: Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??   Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012, 5:37 pm

Considering that we had women's champions such as Kat,Debra,Etc would you have minded if they won the belt?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??   Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012, 11:39 pm

Well, when they were around - if you were like me - wouldn't have cared too much. The reason is while there were some who couldn't wrestle to save their lives and were of use for managing or mere eye-candy; there were those who were good wrestlers and were put on display. Thus, having your cake and eating it.

Hindsight being 20-20, Women's wrestling in WWE - during that era - didn't suffer one iota by not making Stacy or Torrie champion.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??   Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 12:37 am

But they were gonna make stacy women's champ but she decline it.My thing with Stacy and Torrie or any other T&A girl is that the Women's Divison needed them type of girls because they were VERY marketable and were Used a lot outside of the ring to promote and made people watch.I personally wouldn't mind T&A girls like bikini models,Fitness Models,professinal cheerleaders,Dancers,etc as long as there not in the way.

Back in 03-04ish when the Divas Divison wasn't bad there was only like 2 or 3 T&A type of women while there were of ton of women wrestlers.The Divas now there's a TON of T&A Girls and only a 2 or 3 Female Wrestlers.And I can truly see why people could care less about the Divas Now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile

PostSubject: Re: Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??   Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 1:36 am

Stacy? Absolutely NOT. Weren't their rumors she was about to take it from heel Trish? I would have been pissed but I also heard Stacey turned the idea down which made me respect her. I wish the crap that followed her (KELLY & MARYSE) would do the same but nooooooooo...

Torrie Wilson not getting a title reign is so fucked up, she was basically the TRISH of SMACKDOWN. I just know the "golden era" SD divas (Torrie/Nidia/Dawn/Shaniqua) were pissed when a new title was introduced YEARS later. I know I would have been.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??   Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 8:23 am

Stacy outright refused to be Women's Champion back in 2002. she said she wasn't a wrestler and it would be disrespectful to the division if she had the belt. Stacy was still useful in other areas and she was used well. she was used in a character role and she added a lot to the product. even if she wasn't Women's Champion, she was still heavily featured

Torrie Wilson however i feel really should have been champion. her wrestling had really improved by the year 2006 and she'd been there for five years. she was popular and had the look. if Candice could become champion then why not Torrie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??   Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You have minded if Stacy and Torrie won the Women's Title??
Page 1 of 1