Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie

Go down 
+2
VLG.
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie Empty
PostSubject: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:16 am

What do you think of this new storyline?
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:57 pm

I think its a bit harsh on Cena. I mean, Vickie called it an affair, John Cena just divorced his wife. Some things in wrestling are great, some things in wrestling just shouldn't happen. THis is one of the things that shouldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

It would work if they prolonged it, but instead they started it and basically finished it within an hour and a half
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm

I actually watched Raw for once (found a stream) and started from AJ's resignation. The fraternising I expected to be Daniel Bryan (obvious one) but when Vickie said affair I assumed Dolph Ziggler. Cos its obvious that Vicke and Dolph are doing it, even Michael Cole and Jim Ross have been alluding to it.

I'm glad it wasn't the obvious one, a swerve. But I'm not glad its Cena, cos WWE are taking issues in his personal life and turning them into storyline. I know its not the first time (Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge anybody?) and it won't be the last, but its wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:53 pm

It wasnt confirmed that Cena was having an affair IRL. That was just Kenny Dykstra wanting his 15 minutes of fame (funny how we havent heard ANYTHING from him since Tara destroyed him) and the retards that are anti-Cena and will believe all the negative shit towards him.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:55 pm

I'm not saying Cena did have an affair IRL. But with his divorce being so recent, for their to be a storyline saying he had an affair, to me thats overstepping the line the bit.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 4:06 pm

They had him in an "affair" angle with Eve when Ryder was trying to win her affection so its whatever
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 5:29 pm

Most anti-fans are like that, hell have u read some of post here?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:03 pm

I didn't like it at all.It was a little too quick and I felt like AJ could of resign AFTER HIAC Vickie replacing AJ and Cena and AJ going out to dinner was a little to rushed and just unexpected to fast.You can tell they just made that up right from the spot.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:40 pm

to me it makes zero sense cause under this idea of getting rid of her they would of never let Vickie back in charge because of her thing with Edge and Big Show.

I mean honestly it's just kind of got no support of history with all the stuff where GMs have been with superstars. All a sudden cause it's said she quits to please the board who would appoint another person who done the same thing.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:55 pm

The thing is AJ was on Probation So if she broke any other rule than she would of either been fired or had no choice but to resign.It just makes no sense to do this now what's the rush?.I really hate how Storylines work now a days in WWE how can you have Cena one week want a shot at CM punk's title then go to another week with him and AJ going out to dinner with there being no sort of built up to it.It just make no sense.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:47 pm

It's okay so far.

Gets AJ over more I suppose.

I LOVED her and Vickie having a lot of time last night and I only saw some of it since the stupid youtube videos are cutting shit out now!...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 12:19 am

KellyKellyFan4Life!! wrote:
The thing is AJ was on Probation So if she broke any other rule than she would of either been fired or had no choice but to resign.It just makes no sense to do this now what's the rush?.I really hate how Storylines work now a days in WWE how can you have Cena one week want a shot at CM punk's title then go to another week with him and AJ going out to dinner with there being no sort of built up to it.It just make no sense.

The issue with it is they fired Vickie before and she done the same issue when she was GM. So why would you consider a person who made the same flaw as the person your getting rid of that was on the job. My main issue with this storyline is that they said this was okay in the past for other GMs to punch or slap a wrestler. Vickie had the storyline with edge and the big show going on plus Ziggler even since returning. Why is it all a sudden that Aj does it and honestly been the most fair GM actually to the wrestlers and didn't give advantages like Vickie did for Edge etc. My issue is more along the lines of how they made up this storyline not follow through with the history why would the board appoint someone who done a far worse job as a GM and made the mistake that you wanted to remove this GM for. Paul Heyman would of been a better choice for GM because he never had storyline with diva and also could of done it to get AJ out of power and Ruin John Cena's name to help Punk become more popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie   The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie Empty

Back to top Go down

The AJ and Cena Storyline and Vickie
Page 1 of 1