Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:12 am

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! Matthew-vaughn

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! 478927

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/10/25/matthew-vaughn-wont-direct-sequel-x-men-days-of-future-past/

There’s a superhero-sized switch-up going on with the sequel to 20th Century Fox’s X-Men: First Class.

EW has confirmed that Matthew Vaughn has decided not to direct the film, which he co-wrote, titled X-Men: Days of Future Past. The movie is a spinoff of last year’s X-Men: First Class, which Vaughn directed and also co-wrote.

While Deadline reports that Bryan Singer, who launched the X-Men franchise with 2000′s X-Men, is on a short list to helm the sequel, Singer’s reps at William Morris had no comment when reached by EW. Singer is already named as a producer on X-Men: Days of Future Past. He also co-produced X-Men: First Class.

Will the movie’s slated 2014 release date change with the switch? Time will tell.

Last edited by King Silva on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:09 am

I hated this storyline
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:16 am

I liked it actually.

I am sad he is not going to direct.

I really really enjoyed First Class.

Hopefully Singer is the new director because I loved X2!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:34 am

It's too much Wolverine for me, I fucking HATE him. One of the main reasons I loved First Class other than it be a fucking awesome movie was that it didn't have wolverine in it and you finally got to focus on different people and now once again I'll have to deal with this douche. I'm still in shock that fans lobbied and companied for this story, I think they should have done a different story like Supernovas, anything other than a story so heavily soaked with Wolverine, we got enough of his ass in the first 3 films and then he got his own damn movie series and now here his ass is yet again, he's like a terrible case of herpes that just won't fucking go away!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:49 am

I didn't realize it was so Wolverine-focused.

I agree I would rather others get more of the focus since he was the main focus of the trilogy and of course he has his own movies..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 6:47 pm

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! Bryan-singer

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/10/30/bryan-singer-directing-x-men-days-of-future-past/

Like a wayward Wolverine, Bryan Singer is returning to the X-Men fold, closing a deal Tuesday to direct the next film in the franchise, X-Men: Days of Future Past, EW has confirmed. He replaces X-Men: First Class director Matthew Vaughn, who stepped back from the director’s chair last week for unspecified reasons, though he will reportedly stay on as a producer and screenwriter.

After helming 2000′s X-Men and 2003′s X2 (regarded as one of the best superhero movies of the last 12 years), Singer left the franchise to make 2006′s Superman Returns for Warner Bros. He actually returned to the world of Charles Xavier and Eric Lehnsherr as a producer of X-Men: First Class, also earning a “story by” credit for the script. Days of Future Past is nominally a sequel to that film, which starred James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, and Jennifer Lawrence as younger versions of Prof. X, Magneto, and Mystique, respectively — and all three actors are expected to return for Days of Future Past. But given the prospective time-traveling comic book source material and Singer’s own comments about bringing some Marvel-style “connectivity” to the franchise, the filmmaker could be calling on some of the actors from his earlier X-Men films to make a cameo or three.

The film is due to begin production early next year, and arrive in theaters on July 18, 2014.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 12:27 am

looking forward to it. I wonder who (if he does) he'll bring back from the previous movies.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 1:05 am

I am happy even though I'd have been happy with Vaughn as well.

I would like a cameo by X3 Storm, Wolverine, Iceman, Rogue etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!   Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director! Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew Vaughn Won't Direct Sequel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Bryan Singer Officially New Director!
Page 1 of 1