Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009   Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009 EmptySat 28 Feb 2009, 7:06 pm

February is coming to an end!!! I'm gonna have to really update my Diva Pointer Embarassed

I Love Money : WWE Matchcard

Last time, we had our matches to determine who would participate in the Battle Royals.

BR to determine PayMaster

John Cena vs. Umaga vs. Shawn Michaels vs. The Miz vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry
Cynbitch vs. AngelMessiah vs. CP vs. Heavenisme vs. NCD vs. CP

BR to determine people in the Box.

MVP vs. Maria vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Melina vs. Santino Marella vs. JTG
Dr LL vs. Cynbitch vs. AngelMessiah vs. Dr LL vs. Stickie vs. Heavenisme

Courting WWE

Phoenix has been courting WWE for years to bring in Wrestlemania. The company has finally agreed to do it.

Kofi Kingston Wins Money in the Bank

WWE needs to take a chance at Wrestlemania 25 by having Kofi Kingston win the Money in the Bank match.

"Kofi Kingston Wins Money in the Bank."

That's the headline that I want to write about during the week after Wrestlemania 25.

If I'm able to write about that, then that means that WWE decided to think outside the box and push Kofi Kingston.

Outside the Box

Generally, WWE decides to go the path where the Money in the Bank winner ends up capturing the title.

Edge used his Money in the Bank winning to steal the title from John Cena at New Year's Revolution 2006.

Later on that year, Rob Van Dam cashed in his Money in the Bank stipulation to win the WWE Heavyweight Championship for the very first time.

Edge stole the Money in the Bank stipulation from an injured Mr Kennedy and used it to cash in against the Undertaker.

CM Punk shocked the world when he captured the World Heavyweight Championship from Edge.

Losing the Bank

The Money in the Bank idea was a brilliant one by WWE.

However, it doesn't always have to build towards someone winning the World or WWE title at the end of the storyline.

It could just be something where they use the Money in the Bank stipulation to build up a midcard wrestler.

Doing it right would give him enough momentum to where wrestling fans will more likely believe that the wrestler is worthy of a main event spot.

For instance, WWE can spend several months doing storylines where other wrestlers challenge Kofi Kingston for the briefcase.

Kofi Kingston can build up crowd support as the underdog that's fighting to save his chance at stardom.

Cashing In

Eventually, though, you're going to have to put Kofi Kingston in a pay per view main event to challenge for the belt.

By that point, he should have a lot more momentum than he does now.

WWE can even do a title match for Kofi Kingston at the Royal Rumble. That pay per view generally has been one where WWE puts non main event wrestlers in title matches (ie Hardcore Holly).

Kofi Kingston can come close to winning the belt, but in the end, he would have to lose the match.

By next year's No Way Out pay per view, he should have enough momentum to actually be in the Elimination Chamber matches.

(Not my opinion. My source's opinion.)

I Love Money : WWE Results

BR to become PayMaster.

John Cena eliminates Mark Henry.
Umaga eliminates The Miz.
Big Show eliminates Shawn Michaels.
John Cena eliminates. Big Show.
Umaga eliminates John Cena.

Umaga (AngelMessiah) is the PayMaster!!

BR to be in the Box.

Melina eliminates Kelly Kelly.
Maria eliminates Melina.
MVP eliminates Santino Marella.
MVP eliminates Maria.
JTG eliminates MVP.

Kelly (AngelMessiah), Melina (Dr LL) and Santino (Stickie) finds their way in the strongbox and one of them will be eliminated.

I will try and get a hold of AngelMessiah so he can eliminate somebody for tomorrow.

Source : WrestlingRevealed

Last edited by Hailey on Sun 29 Nov 2009, 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009   Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009 EmptySat 28 Feb 2009, 10:41 pm

HMMMMM Intereting Hailey.... Im not sure if Kofi Kingston is ready for this type of push yet. WWE Should consider using Morrison or MVP or Shelton. Poor Dude really deserves it
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009   Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009 EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 8:11 am

yeah i am feeling a MVP or Morrison win.....although Kofi has the creds to do it in sorts......we cant expect everyone to wait for 4-5 years before they are "ready" for a world title...there is no such thing as ready...there are plenty of people that get pushed straight away people like goldberg and lesnar...went straight to the top....and whos to say him winnning it means winning a title.....i can see this years winner losing it....cos everyone so far has won...there nees to be a break in the mould
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009   Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009 EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:48 pm

DR LL wrote:
yeah i am feeling a MVP or Morrison win.....although Kofi has the creds to do it in sorts......we cant expect everyone to wait for 4-5 years before they are "ready" for a world title...there is no such thing as ready...there are plenty of people that get pushed straight away people like goldberg and lesnar...went straight to the top....and whos to say him winnning it means winning a title.....i can see this years winner losing it....cos everyone so far has won...there nees to be a break in the mould

Yur not very lucky are you. :P

Twice Melina has found her way into the Box of Elimination. Hoping Umaga doesn't eliminate you, because we all know Kelly is not leaving, because Kelly is also from Angel.

It's either Melina or Santino leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009   Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hailey's Newsies Issue 8 - February 28th 2009
Page 1 of 1