Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards?   Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards? EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 11:00 pm

Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards? 01_mainAlicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards? _1846357_alicia_ap

Alicia Keys keeps her Grammy Awards in a box because she can't think what to do with them.

The 31-year-old singer has picked up 14 of the prestigious gongs throughout her career, but is still unsure where to put them as nowhere in her house seems quite right.

She said: "I just haven't found the place for them, I guess. Like, they can't be in a bathroom, that's just wrong."

"They can't be in the main living area, because that's way too self-serving - like, relax."

"I'm proud of them, don't get me wrong. I just feel weird about hanging them. Maybe I can hang them on top of somewhere that you can't quite see, but gets dusted once in a while."

Alicia best make a decision soon as she's likely to be short of time because she's recently taken up martial arts, after watching the latest Batman film.

She told Details magazine: "I'm very close to beginning to study martial arts. I saw 'The Dark Knight' and I said, 'I must be able to kick ass like that, period.'

"I'm going to do it! I'm so excited."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/keys-keeps-her-grammys-in-a-box-1.1023254#ixzz2BgdBqTqg

-----------------

Where would you keep any prestigious award if you won one?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards?   Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards? EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 1:30 am

I would put it on a shelf somewhere but not in a box.
Back to top Go down

Alicia Keys Keeps Her 14 Grammys in a Box! :( Where Would You Keep Your Awards?
Page 1 of 1