Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?    Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?  EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 11:50 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_66475.shtml

TNA star Kurt Angle went on a Twitter rant Tuesday night, claiming he is suing a social media individual. According to Angle's posts, the individual is Wafi Wahidi, who Angle claims was contracted to create Apps for his fitness programs presumably associated with Angle Foods.

Directing his tweets toward Wafi, Angle tweeted, "Wafi, you are being Sued. Don't Ignore the Letters by mail and EMail. This is serious. The Media is Next. I Want My $35k Back!"

Angle continued, "@wafiwahidi is a Scam Artist. I'm suing Him for $35,000. He and WaBaSocial are fake. My Attorney is Suing Him right Now. Please Listen. Wafi Wahidi and WabaSocial Scammed Me for $34,700. He Scammed Me. I don't want to hurt Him. I Only Want My $ Back."

"Wafi Wahidi was supposed to Make a fitness Apps. He Didn't. I Spent $35k to Do It. Wafi failed by Oct. 24. I'm Suing this scumbag. I'm suing WabaSocial or Weave Social. Wafi Wahidi Changed the Co. Name. He is from Cali and Moved to Denver. He's a crook. I lost a lot Of $ from this Person. My Attorney Has Civil and Criminal Charges Against Him."

After pausing, Angle concluded his statements for the evening: "Thank You to All My friends for Your Support. I Want to Make Sure It Never Happens to anyone Else. His Name is Wafiullah Wahidi. Thanks to All My friends for Your Support. Love You. GOD Bless."
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?    Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?  EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:43 am

thats pretty shitty hopefully he gets his money back.
Back to top Go down

Who is Kurt Angle Vowing to Sue For $35,000?
Page 1 of 1