Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor Series Dream Teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Survivor Series Dream Teams Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series Dream Teams   Survivor Series Dream Teams EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

With Survivor Series coming up on Sunday, I want to know your dream Survivor Series Divas team. Which is 5 Divas. Also, why did you pick these Divas?

And if you want, make up a team made up of Knockouts as well.

-------------------------------------
My Divas team would consist of;
Michelle McCool (Captain), Maryse, Bella Twins and Jillian.
My team would be the heel team of the match (clearly).

Michelle is a great well-rounded Diva. Even though her career started roughly, she came into her own quite quickly. I would want her as the captain because she would be the best choice out of my team and could kick ass.

Maryse has always been a favorite of mine. Her in-ring skills may not have been perfect, but that's okay because she made up for that lack of skill with her amazing in-ring personality. She would be the mouthpiece of my team, and would stay out of the ring as much as she could, but still no be afraid of getting her hands dirty if need be.

The Bellas are great. I wasn't a big fan of theirs as babyfaces, but once they turned heel and became comfortable with their characters, they quickly became my favorite Divas. Like Maryse, they had attitude, but they were also more capable in the ring. They would probably be the people on my team that would get the most in-ring time next to the captain.

Jillian has amazing wrestling skills but was screwed out of a great career by the WWE. We could see that she was amazing, but she was put in the jobber role and she stayed within the company for a while. If she were to snatch a spot in my team, she'd be the go-to girl for the crazy spots and bumps.

Onto the Knockouts...
Gail Kim (Captain), The Beautiful People, Brooke Tessmacher and Daffney
My team is a heel team, yet again.

Gail is simply amazing. I didn't watch TNA during her first time in the company, and I've only seen her as being invisible as a face on WWE. However, I know that she shines as a heel and is a great in-ring competitor. She is the complete package when it comes to being the captain of a Survivor Series team.

The Beautiful People consisting of Angelina Love & Velvet Sky has always been a favorite team of mine. They didn't need to have perfect wrestling skills because people still loved watching their matches only because of their personalities. They were bitches and were great at it. They, like Maryse, would be the "cheerleaders" of my team and would see minimal in-ring action (especially for Velvet).

Brooke may be the worst heel, but she may be the best heel. I don't know, I've only seen her as a babyface. But I love her so much, I couldn't just leave her off of my team. There's just something about Brooke that attracts me to her, besides her looks, and I don't even know what it is. I would have Brooke be in the ring often, but she wouldn't be the muscle of the team. I'd have her do the flashy spots of the match.

Daffney is intriguing. I've always loved her character. From what I've seen, she's absolutely crazy and is willing to take a bump. Although she is now retired and won't wrestle again, I'd have her be my crazy spots/bumps person.

What are your teams?/What do you think of my teams?
Sound off below!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Dream Teams   Survivor Series Dream Teams EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

Your teams are good since they include your favorite people.

I may not like all of those people as much as you but I'd still likely enjoy the matches.

It is cool you made this topic since I was already prepared.A while ago I wrote my dream Survivor Series Elimination Divas Match down in one of my notebooks [boring class = me not paying attention
king ].

Here is what I wrote and why:

Team Lita and Trish:
Lita
Trish Stratus
Mickie James
Gail Kim
Melina

vs

Team McCool:
Michelle McCool
Victoria
Molly Holly
Beth Phoenix
Kharma

Team Lita and Trish:

Lita - Duh! She's my favorite of all time and she is a co captain with her bff Trish! I'd LOVE to see her wrestle any of the other women again especially the people she has never had a match with [Kharma/Beth/McCool].

Trish Stratus - Another duh since she is my second favorite of all time. Again she is a co captain of the team with Lita.

Mickie James - My 3rd favorite of all time for sure gets a spot on the face team.

Gail Kim - She's my 4th favorite of all time and even though I love her as a heel atm I put her on the face side since I feel the other 5 she is going against fit better on the heel side.

Melina - Again she is in my top 10 of all time so she gets a spot. She can also go either way and while she may be better as a heel I put her on the face side.

Team McCool

Michelle McCool - I think McCool would boss her way to being the captain of the heel group so she gets it. She's my # 5 of all time too so being the top ranked woman who I picked to be heel helps too. Wink

Molly Holly - I love Molly and she would be a great addition to the team.

Victoria - I like my Victoria psycho so she will be another strong member of Team McCool.

Beth Phoenix - She is the one I think I could swap with nearly anyone on the face team but I want her to be more like she was as the dominating Glamazon circa 2007-2009.

Kharma - This is the only woman who is not officially in my top 10 of all time [very close though]. The reason I picked her instead of Jazz is that I would want to see her face off with Lita, Trish, Melina, Gail, and Mickie more than Jazz. She's probably the strongest person on Team McCool and I'd book her to either be the sole survivor or the last person eliminated from the team.

------------------------------

So what do people think of my teams?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Dream Teams   Survivor Series Dream Teams EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

I like your Teams Silva that should be a Very Intersting Match
I'm More of A T&A Type of A Guy So Here's My Team.

TEAM BEAUTY BLONDES
Kelly Kelly
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler
Natalya
Trish Stratus

VS

TEAM BAD(Bad as in Hot) BRUNETTES
Eve
Dawn Marie
Melina(With Her MNM Look)
Mickie James
AJ

Beauty Blondes
Kelly Kelly,Stacy Keibler,Torrie Wilson and Natalya are Some Of My Favortie Divas of All Time so them Teaming Up With Each Other would be Awesome!!!.Trish isn't in My Top 10 But she needs to be the captain of my team but she would not be the one getting the shine in this match.

Bad Burnettes
All Of Them Are My Favorites Melina and Dawn will be the Evil Bad Bitches in the Group and AJ and Mickie would be the Crazy Chicks and Eve would be the Classy Lady Team Captain!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Dream Teams   Survivor Series Dream Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series Dream Teams
Page 1 of 1