Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired Empty
PostSubject: Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired   Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 1:59 am

Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired Brandon-Carter

Brandon Carter, a former offensive tackle for Texas Tech University who WWE signed this year to a developmental contract and now performs under the name TAC, posted a multitude of messages on his Twitter account Saturday criticizing the product of his employer.

As a life-long WWE fan and owner of over 900 action figures, Carter says the company's shows have been "on repeat" for ten years and that fans deserve change. The football-player-turned-grappler wants to be the one to bring change to WWE, even going as far to put his job on the line.

"I am here to bring change to #wwe to give power to the people instead of telling you what to love #TACRevolution," he wrote to a fan.

"Not one person in developmental or #wwe have the accolades that I do, yet they act like they are deserved something. #wwe you deserve more! Same generic cookie cutter wrestlers. ONE speaks out and he's a REVOLUTION starter? Change is coming! #wwe you deserve it! #TAC REVOLUTION."

Carter continued, "#wwe you deserve a REAL REVOLUTION. A revolution is not taking the mic from @JohnCena FOLLOW ME! I ill bring you to a REVOLUTION! #TAC.

"Everybody is afraid of getting fired and that's why they play it safe! Thats why what you #wwe fans get is all the same old stuff

"Don't you #wwe fans want something new? A real revolution? A real change? Demand it. I will lead you #TAC revolution."

"not afraid to get fired. It's happened before. But if I don't attempt to make a change in what I love, that means I failed all of you #wwe"

"I'm sure right now people are squirming in their seats in Connecticut! But we all know what needs to be done #wwe #TAC revolution follow me!"

"Don't all of you want change? Do you feel like you've been watching the same show on repeat since '02? Get behind me and we will make a change."

"I can't lower your taxes, or bring you health care. But what I can do is bring change to what you love, #wwe #TACRevolution"

"No one will stand up for what they believe in because they are a puppet to the "machine" I have cut my own strings to bring you change! #wwe."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1117/558027/#ixzz2CXynREDc

Suspect
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired   Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 2:47 am

I can't help but think that with all the #TACrevolution that this is a work and he's going to debut on the main roster in the next couple of months with the gimmick of bringing a revolution to WWE. The revolution theme fits in with WWE13 which has the tagline "Live The Revolution".
Back to top Go down

Developmental Wrestler Goes Off On WWE On Twitter, Says He's Not Afraid To Get Fired
Page 1 of 1