Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! Empty
PostSubject: Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994!   Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012, 7:38 am

Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! SS_08291994_0271

http://www.wwe.com/classics/superstars-rewrite-wwe-history-26068518/page-7#view-comments

As a Diva who was brought up around the sports-entertainment industry, Natalya has a keen knowledge of WWE history. No surprise then that the daughter of Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart selected an often overlooked classic when called upon to pick a match she wished to compete in.

“I would switch places with Alundra Blayze at SummerSlam 1994 and wrestle Bull Nakano,” Natalya said.

Perhaps the greatest Divas bout at The Biggest Party of the Summer, the Women’s Championship Match occurred a year into the title’s resurgence. Handpicked to be the face of WWE’s revamped women’s division, Alundra Blayze was a toned, tanned blonde who fought a series of uphill battles against dangerous Japanese females like Aja Kong and her opponent on this night, Bull Nakano.

“The beauty of that match was that Alundra Blayze took the beating of a lifetime,” Natalya explained. “Bull Nakano was just relentless and basically dominated the entire match, but Alundra Blayze kept on fighting.”

Although Blayze ultimately won the battle against the demented Nakano, the thrashing she took at the hands of her intimidating 200-pound rival made WWE Classics wonder why Natalya would want to face such destruction.

“I’ve always had a love for Bull Nakano,” the Hart Dungeon Diva said. “I’m actually the only Diva in WWE to have ever wrestled in Japan, so I obviously respect the Japanese lady wrestling culture. It’s kind of a hidden underground world.”

So would Natalya’s unique training allow her to stop Bull Nakano the same way Alundra Blayze did 18 years ago?

“I think I would be the ultimate underdog against her,” the former Divas Champion admitted. “But I would finish her off with a Sharpshooter and she would definitely tap out, because there would be no escaping it.”

-----------------------

That match would be amazing however I loved the original too!

Would you love to see this match happen?

Who do you think would win?

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994!   Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 1:28 am

I think it would be an interesting match to see. For me it would be hard to pick who would win.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994!   Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 3:26 am

Yeah I'd love to see this match.

I wouldn't mind either winning to be honest and like the Alundra Blayze match at SS 1994 I'd expect the feud to continue on regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994!   Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994! Empty

Back to top Go down

Natalya Rewrites WWE History: Wishes She Could Have Faced Bull Nakano at SS 1994!
Page 1 of 1