Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? Empty
PostSubject: What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?   What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:36 pm

Now I only thought of this due to the Kaitlyn v Funkadacktyls in the diva of the year tourney.

It is quite obvious looking at her work on NXT and reading that report a few weeks back with her match against Natalya, that Naomi is ready to become an active in ring performer...and lord knows the devision needs some more active wrestlers.

Now one scenario would be to have a random tag match with Cameron/Naomi v (enter random heels)....but that isn't entirely logical, since they have never been pyshical in their current dancing gimmick.

My question to you is, how or what way would you like to see these two become active (especially Naomi)....my only thought would be they need to break up, with one leaving Brodus Clay.

My thoughts - I can see it being done in the same sort of fashion as the early fued between Kelly and Layla and also the feud between the Bellas (both feuds during ECW)...as a way of seeing which one in their respective duo's was the better woman.

I can see a very easy way of how it starts, during the entrance one of them can either mess up the dance or add something new without telling the other.

BOOM you have a backstage arguement (most likely wwe.com exclusive) this can lead to a singles match.....

Now as for the Brodus Clay part...I can't see his dancing gimmick working as a heel....so for this to allow Naomi to break away she would have to portray the heel. which is sad cos I can see Cameron being a better heel.

Any thoughts on this propsal? Care to make one of your own?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?   What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:21 pm

I think your way of breaking them up would work out well and I can't really think of a better way to break them up. :-/

I would also rather have Naomi as a face but like you said Brodus is probably going to stay as a face so that would be the only way for her to leave his stupid ass..
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?   What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm

I would rather they stay in their current roles than start competing.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?   What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 10:50 pm

I Wanna See if Cameron Has Improve her ring work I mean its been so long since she's been in a match.As for them competing I want them to stay as a tag team I don't want them to break up because I think they work well together.This is how I wanna see it Have Brodus clay go on a losing streak Cameron and Naomi starts being unimpressed with him they get in offer from the PTP to join them and then one week on Raw or SD Cameron and Naomi turn on Brodus and joins PTP as for who to feud with I don't really know at this point maybe Kaitlyn and Natalya can Brodus Clay out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?   What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would be your way to break Cameron/Naomi up (allowing one or both to become active competitors)?
Page 1 of 1