Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest Empty
PostSubject: Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest   Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 12:06 pm

It's funny to think that if Jonathan Nolan hadn't pushed his fellow writers, David Goyer and his brother, Christopher Nolan, there wouldn't be a Catwoman/Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises. Thus, we would have never witnessed the amazing multi-layered performance that Anne Hathaway gave. Well, thank goodness for the character and her importance to completely Batman won out.

Michelle Beadle of Access Hollywood caught up with Anne as she was promoting her new movie, Les Miserables. Which I think in English means "French Bellyachers," but I could be wrong. Anywho, Beadle asks Anne if a spin-off is in the works. "“No one’s talked to me about it,” Anne said. "I would love it. I actually, it’s so embarrassing, I was at a press Q & A thing the other night for a screening of ‘The Dark Knight,’ and the moderator asked me, ‘So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?’ And I burst into tears, because I miss her,” the 30-year-old said. “It just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selena so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to… I’m crying again.”

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest   Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 10:28 pm

I would love a spin-off.

Would be cool for her to get her own movie although Idk how they would explain that with her and Batman seemingly being together.
Back to top Go down

Thought Of Not Playing Catwoman Again Brings Anne Hathaway To Tears; Reiterates Spin-Off Interest
Page 1 of 1