Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Some Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Help   Need Some Help EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 5:56 pm

Ok So this is what happen I asked my boss last week if I can have this Friday off from work so he tells me if I work Last Saturday I he will take me off for Friday.So Yesterday With this Friday coming up I asked my boss if I can work wensday since I had that day off and I was only supposed to have 2 days off for each week because our trucks get bigger for the holidays he tells me that I still have work Friday and then I tell him that I don't have work Friday because he was supposed to take me off.He Claims that He Dosent remember that I was supposed to talk to him about it but I left because I didn't want to talk to him at the moment because the truck worn me out and I wanted to go home.What I'm asking you Is if I don't come in am I wrong to not follow what my boss said or should I just go in.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help   Need Some Help EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 6:04 pm

you should probably just go in and next time make sure you witness him take you off the schedule before you let him walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help   Need Some Help EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 6:11 pm

My boss is really lazy when it comes to stuff like that he always ask people to come in never actually puts them in and then we have to make punch corrections on the computer all the time he's never gonna change and its one of the things on why I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help   Need Some Help EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 6:23 pm

i wouldnt ask him for any favors then
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help   Need Some Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Some Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: General Chat-
Jump to: