Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Gives An Update On WrestleMania 29 Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Rock Gives An Update On WrestleMania 29 Plans Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Gives An Update On WrestleMania 29 Plans   The Rock Gives An Update On WrestleMania 29 Plans EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:17 pm

Credit: Showrenity.com

The Rock gave a hint into plans for him regarding WrestleMania during an appearance at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour. Rock was promoting his upcoming series The Hero and discussed his appearance at WrestleMania, suggesting that an opponent is set and that the storyline will kick off on Monday.

Rock said, "The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday (on Raw), I'm gonna go back, and it's going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium."

He added, "I will headline that show, with someone who I can't say right now. We've got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It's going to be a hell of a thing."
Back to top Go down

The Rock Gives An Update On WrestleMania 29 Plans
Page 1 of 1