Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?   Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE? EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 1:16 am

Zack Ryder's "Z! True Long Island Story" YouTube.com show may be ending soon. During episode #99, Ryder said he was going to kill the show before the WWE had the chance to do it. The video was then removed by WWE and an edited version was re-posted without the final segment.

Ryder posted the following to his Twitter account on New Year's Eve:

"No reason for me to watch the ball drop tonight…I lived through the ball being dropped with me all year."

Ryder had previously said on his YouTube show that 2012 "sucked."

Ryder is one of MANY mid-card talents and Divas who are currently very frustrated. We've been exclusively reporting this for months now and nothing has changed. Trust us when we tell you it's only gotten worse. Some are even thinking about giving their notices in 2013 and that includes Ryder. Many wouldn't be shocked to see him request his release from the company as he's basically taking a "I don't give a sh*t anymore" attitude these days. He's not the only one who feels that way at the current time.

We'll keep you posted as we hear more.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?   Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE? EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 9:29 am

I can't really blame him for being mad.

I mean he was doing so well early 2012 and they fucked it all up.

I still don't know why either..? scratch
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?   Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

Mainly he was in the middle of Kane vs Cena

Then he was suppose to have a thing with Eve but the injury and stuff he didn't do much there and Eve was moved to a new idea
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?   Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE? EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 10:21 am

He has much potential and would've been a good champion. He's like the Usos in my book. He has everything you could want in a champ yet WWE just doesnt wanna give him a shot.

I will miss him. He was so nice to meet in person. I felt bad he was stuck out in the cold with us fans though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?   Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: Could Zack Ryder Be Leaving WWE?
Page 1 of 1