Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis Empty
PostSubject: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 2:55 pm

So, it's been announced that this Sunday at Genesis there's going to be a Number 1 Knockout Gauntlet match.

Gail Kim VS ODB VS Mickie James VS Miss Tessmacher VS Velvet Sky

So who do you guys think will win?

I'm guessing it's going to be Velvet, considering Mickie has had a couple of shots at the title and came up short. I know this is highly unlikely, but I would love to see Gail win.

One problem though, one heel and four faces?? Where's Madison?!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

I am looking forward to it since it's something a little different and should be longer than 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis Tna-genesis-2013

Here is picture of the match.

I'm looking forward to it however wtf about Madison being absent?

I think Mickie or Velvet will win but you never know they could have Gail or Tessmacher win..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:49 am

After reading the results it seemed like a good match.

Gail came off very strong pinning 3 other women and it really didn't make Velvet look that strong pinning someone who had worked her way to the finals..

I'm praying Tara doesn't have to lose her belt to Velvet but I already know she will.. -_-
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:56 pm

Well, we all know that Velvet was going to win, but if TNA thinks this was the best way to build her up by making her look tough considering she beat Gail, who beat 3 other KOs, then it totally backfired.

I'm just hoping there's going to be something more about Gail's foot being under the bottom rope. Come to think of it, didn't Mickie's foot touch the rope as well?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:10 pm

Ok this is just stupid why have Velevt Win When She really didn't do Anything before hand to even be considerd a possible conter for Tara's title Mickie Cleary Was on a winning streak but all of sudden Velevt Gets the Win out of nowhere?? All that build up and for what just so Velevt can steal the shine? This is just like what happen to ODB she was on a roll only to end it by having Mickie come back and make ODB look like crap.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:20 pm

WWE has done the same thing..like when they screwed Jillian out of a legit title reign to give the belt back to Melina

but anyway..Velvet won..I'm happy though I was rooting for ODB.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm

I never said WWE didn't do the same thing because I can give you a full list if you want
Nikki Bella Winning the Title
The Melina & Alicia Fox Feud
Eve Randomly Winning the Title From Natayla

There's so many more out there this is just a few.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:24 pm

and i'm saying that it happens so many times...you should be used to it lol

it was quie obvious velvet was getting the belt next...been obvious for weeks now.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:34 pm

StratusScherzinger wrote:
Well, we all know that Velvet was going to win, but if TNA thinks this was the best way to build her up by making her look tough considering she beat Gail, who beat 3 other KOs, then it totally backfired.

I'm just hoping there's going to be something more about Gail's foot being under the bottom rope. Come to think of it, didn't Mickie's foot touch the rope as well?

Yeah they should do something about that.

I mean why would they have her foot under the rope if they didn't have plans?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:41 pm

i thought it was mickie's hand but either way yes Mickie was under the rope too.

thursday might be interesting
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:54 pm

Fatal 4 Way KO Title Match for Lockdown!

I'd like that a lot even if Velvet won the match..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:56 pm

I want Velvet to win and then drop the belt at Lockdown..preferably to Gail..

I'm just tired of Tara's gimmick. Maybe losing the belt she'll come to her senses
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

You really want Velvet to lose to Gail again?

I thought you didn't like Gail Vix?

I would like that although I want Gail's next reign to be as a face so I would expect her to turn face in the summer/fall so I'd expect her to get another run around then.

With all the rumors of Mickie turning heel I would think she would beat Velvet.

Gail winning off of Mickie would work for me.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

Or How About Gail Just Doesn't Win at All.I want Mickie to Win the Belt Its Been a While I just don't want Velvet To Beat Tara.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

i would choose Gail over Mickie. Mickie had numerous back to back runs in 2012 that it started to just become silly.

drop it to Velvet then Gail..then Mickie can win it and turn heel.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:37 pm

Gail Kim had even a worse one not only dose she come back to TNA and simply dominates the KOs.She comes wins the KOs belt from Velvet After Velvets Road to Winning the Belt then Not only that she also wins the Tag Team belts as well She pulled a Melina/Alicia Fox move but 10x worse so No please no more Gail Kim Title Runs.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:43 pm

well ODB is doing fine as the 1-women KOs tag Champeen lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:49 pm

Yeah no one has any reason to be mad at Gail/Madison for being tag champs..

I mean at least they were defending the belts and the belts were acknowledged when they were champs.

ODB/EY have been champs for 9 months and have defended them once or twice..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

there is no ODB/EY...it's ODB and only ODB now. lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:39 pm

Yeah it is fucking disgraceful.

At least let her pick a new partner or something?

Mickie could work as her partner.

And maybe Mickie could turn heel on her?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:53 pm

if Matt Morgan can hold tag team gold by himself, so can ODB. she's not a typical diva or KO. I think her being solo champ is kinda cool. She's basically the powerhouse of the KOs roster.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:01 pm

I don't think ODB is the Powerhouse KO Out of The KO I don't even think there is One TBH.ODB is Made to look like on TV as a Party Girl Who Like To get wasted and have a good time that Dosent scream Powerhouse to me.As For The KOs Tag Belts Get rid of them they could of used them During the ODB/Tara feud when Tara's Boyfriend got involved but meh.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

I keep forgetting to state that I saw the match on youtube and it was great.
Gail was awesome; <3 her! KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis 264122
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

KellyKelly4EVER wrote:
I don't think ODB is the Powerhouse KO Out of The KO I don't even think there is One TBH.ODB is Made to look like on TV as a Party Girl Who Like To get wasted and have a good time that Dosent scream Powerhouse to me.As For The KOs Tag Belts Get rid of them they could of used them During the ODB/Tara feud when Tara's Boyfriend got involved but meh.

you must not be looking at her build.

like when Victoria came to WWE...her look was different than most divas. She had such nice arms.

that's where ODB is..she doesnt even look like a regular chick. She's got huge arms and can overpower almost every KO (maybe not Tara)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis   KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis Empty

Back to top Go down

KO Gauntlet Match at Genesis
Page 1 of 1