Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal Empty
PostSubject: WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal   WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 11:24 pm

WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal 3908228942

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_67954.shtml

WWE has signed Clayton Jack, an NCAA All-American wrestler from Oregon State University, to a developmental contract.

The OSUBeavers.com website announced that Jack signed a three-year contract with WWE and will report to WWE Developmental in Tampa, Florida on January 24.

Jack was recruited by WWE Developmental scout Gerry Brisco after Jack attended a WWE tryout last year.

"I am just really excited for the opportunity to work with the WWE," Jack said. "As far as goals go, I just want to learn as much as possible. Hopefully if I do well in the three years, maybe I can get an NXT title or move up to the WWE."

Jack, who is from California, showed off some pro wrestling knowledge by noting new wrestlers usually start of as heels, which he is comfortable with.

"I wouldn't mind playing the heel, which is the bad guy," Jack explained. "When you first start out you are always kind of the heel and then you work your way into being a face, which is a good guy. As much as I want to say it's based on my personality, it's also based on how well I can act."

In four years at Oregon St., Jack's record was 121-37. Jack was an All-American his senior year.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal   WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

Source: JRsBarBQ.com

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with another blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:

- Clayton Jack, Oregon State Wrestling All American heavyweight, has signed with WWE after being scouted by Jerry Brisco and then being evaluated by many of us at a camp in Tampa several months ago. He's a big kid with a wonderful, outgoing, positive personality who has the chance to be a top hand if he is willing to put in the time and work to make it happen of which I think that he will. As a rule, hard work doesn't scare off amateur wrestlers especially those with collegiate experience. Clayton returned to the Beavers to finish his college degree which I personably feel is imperative to have for any one wanting to join WWE's Developmental Program. Because more prospects are going to not make it than are, having something to fall back on lessens the pressure somewhat on some of the youngsters in my view.
Back to top Go down

WWE Signs All-American Wrestler Clayton Jack To 3-Year Deal
Page 1 of 1