Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013   Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 1:47 pm

So what did you guys think of the match?

I'm glad that they followed up with the fact that Gail's foot was under the bottom rope at Genesis BUT I wasn't a fan of the match. I thought Velvet was really, really slow here and they didn't really mesh well. Maybe she's really tired but she looked out of breath half way through the match. Even with Gail, she came off looking quite bad.

I was really hoping Gail would pull off the victory just because I'm not excited for Velvet VS Tara.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013   Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:15 pm

I wanted Gail to win as well but I knew she wouldn't.

I really liked how Gail told Tiffany off before the match however Mickie should have as well and it should have been a triple threat imo since Mickie's elimination was also shady. :-/

At least Gail got another long match on Impact. I didn't notice it being that bad like you did but it wasn't on the level of Gail/Tessmacher or Gail/Mickie of course [blame Velvet]..

As for Velvet like I said the win was predictable. I have to mention that I liked the version of In Yo Face she did before the original version. It looked like she was going to do a Reverse DDT and then she swung Gail into the X-Factor landing. I just liked it more than the original version and I think she should have won that way since it was like she did the same move in a row so it was a little odd. :-/
Back to top Go down

Velvet VS Gail 17/1/2013
Page 1 of 1