Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire   Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 12:03 pm

Source: F4WOnline

- Kurt Angle revealed in an interview with F4WOnline.com Thursday that he plans to hang up the boots for good in three years.

"I've got two more years left at Impact Wrestling and then I'm going to have a retirement year and that's going to be it. I think I'll be done and once I retire, you're not going to see me back in a ring again, that's for sure," said the 44-year-old grappler. "I'm not going to be a guy that retires and keeps coming back. When I'm gone, I'm gone. Same thing as amateur wrestling; when I won the world championships in Olympics, I left and I never went back. Same for pro."
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire   Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 6:50 pm

"When I'm gone, I'm gone. Same thing as amateur wrestling; when I won the world championships in Olympics, I left and I never went back. Same for pro."

So... Does he think we've forgotten all that talk about how he was going to compete in the 2012 Olympics?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire   Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:23 pm

perceval wrote:
"When I'm gone, I'm gone. Same thing as amateur wrestling; when I won the world championships in Olympics, I left and I never went back. Same for pro."

So... Does he think we've forgotten all that talk about how he was going to compete in the 2012 Olympics?
LOL very true.. Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire 773246

But still I really hope he can finish his career in WWE.

He said he still has 2 years in TNA and he wants to retire in 3 years and then he is DONE so why not get one last year of a GOOD payday/feuds/matches in WWE instead of ending your wrestling career in TNA?

I was watching Impact yesterday and it was depressing in terms of what they had for Kurt..

He is feuding with Mr. Anderson again...and it is just stupid when he could be feuding with Bryan, Ziggler, Cesaro, Punk, etc..

Come home Angle you've been gone long enough..... Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire 478927
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire   Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:33 am

It would be cool to see him spend his retirement yr. at WWE. He would have some fresh opponents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire   Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Reveals When He Plans To Retire
Page 1 of 1