Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is wrong with me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

What is wrong with me? Empty
PostWhat is wrong with me?

Like no one wants to be in a relationship with me, or something. I know this is gonna sound just depressing and all, but just need to vent. I'm twenty-one and have yet to have an official relationship. I've tried with so many people, even friends with simple gestures such as catching up or coffees, but just get ignored. I'm sick of putting in so much and getting nothing in return.

This guy I spoke to on IMVU for months coincidentally moved to aus and like twenty mins from me, but we were always arguing online and I think it was topped off tonight when he I expressed that I wasn't sure if he actually came to Aus because he always avoided the question of catching up or when he was getting his phone. So he basically just said he was avoiding me because i didn't trust him, so i went off at him like I do a lot lol.

Another guy who I saw for about a month a few years ago, we stayed friends but I secretly wanted him again (ended it because I'm a complicated fucker who was scared of committment then) and I sent him a drunk text asking to hook up and he basically freaked out. Has ignored my texts or fb messages since, I dunno why Teary Eyed

I just want to be with someone, why is it so fuckn dificult? Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What is wrong with me? :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: What is wrong with me?
Post Wed 06 Feb 2013, 2:11 pm by The Sexy Vixen
i would've went off too if someone was avoiding me. i have my own trust issues since i have been cheated on many times and dumped over the smallest and stupidest things.

I dont know wat to say to you besides the same ol' 'give it time' cliche. I was in the same boat as you..wondering what was wrong with me...wondering why i'm so undateable.

then i found my high school crush on meetme.com. We began chatting..met in person and the rest is history. We're moving towards 5 months together in March and I couldnt be happier.

There's nothing wrong with you...from personal experience i think maybe the right person is on the way..but you just have to get through this tough period of loneliness and they will come.

i wish i could say or do more to cheer you up. or to even tell you exactly when you will meet someone. hugs
C.O.C.O
Post Fri 01 Mar 2013, 1:57 am by C.O.C.O
I feel you. My ex fiance been avoiding me for 2 weeks and then breaks up with me without reason (or come up with a excuse, over an excuse, with his mommas excuse and topped it with a bullshit excuse) Whatever, life goes on.

But anyway there is someone out there for you, it just takes patience though.
Post  by Sponsored content

What is wrong with me?

Page 1 of 1