Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions Empty
PostSubject: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:48 am

This thread was inspired by the responses from my “Does the Divas division need T & A again” thread. I want to know how people would feel if WWE hired only quote “real women wrestlers ” (mainly from the independent circuit) but they had the same restrictions within WWE. Imagine if the WWE Divas roster was Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Sara Del Ray, Kharma, Paige, Serena Deeb, Sexy Star, Cheerleader Melissa, Madison Eagles, MsChif, Mercedes Martinez, Daizee Haze, Saraya Knight, Ayako Hamada, Rain, Portia Perez etc… and they had follow the same rules no punching/kicking too hard, no devastating looking moves, no outshining the men etc… the lack of storylines, lack of gimmicks, lack of TV and mic time, short matches etc…basically all the things the real Divas experience but without any T & A stuff at all I know some of these women would never accept these things or even sign with WWE but let’s throw all of that out the window and be imaginative here and say all the women accepted that and went along with it how would you react as a fan and how do you think everyone else would react whether they like/care for women’s wrestling or not would it be better because it’s “real women wrestlers” and not models or would it be worse because it’s happening to “real women wrestlers” and how do think the women would feel.

What do you think?

P.S. I DON’T agree that the models are NOT real women wrestlers I’m just using the term that some people use to describe most of the women I named above because they name these women as “real women wrestlers” as an example I personally believe anyone can be a real wrestler no matter if they are/were a model etc… or not I just wanted to say that.

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:39 pm

When someone says "real wrestler" they mean they have the ability to actually wrestle. the current divas with the exception of 2 have that
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 2:26 pm

if they hired real women wrestlers they would have to end the division cause only a handful of those people in the audience and watching at home truly care about women who can wrestle...the rest want hott chicks rolling around in skimpy clotes.

ratings for diva matces would drop worse than they are cause no one would want to watch 2 women go at it in a 30 minute ironwoman match or anything.

it'd be a waste of money on WWE's part.

so...no..hiring real women wrestlers wont save the division, imo.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 3:12 pm

They need to spend more time developing the wrestlers they have and actually make u care about them. They could have the best damn wrestlers in the world, but if they keep giving them random 2 minutes matches, then what's the point?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 3:40 pm

anything longer than 2 minutes and people start going to the bathroom...

people dont care for longer diva matches, sadly.

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 5:08 pm

Because most of the current divas arent that talented. If i wanted to watch something with a shit ton of botches in it, id watch a Ryback match
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 5:22 pm

It's not really about Talent its about how they use them.If you had a Feud between Rosa Mendes And Kaitlyn with so much build up to it then people would watch it even if its only 2 minutes.If you had A Beth vs Natalya match with no build up to it and only 2 minutes and WWE Makes into this big feud then No One Is Gonna Want to Watch it.Also They Need Characters and Storylines Notice How Eve Started getting crowd Reactions when She was working with John Cena,Kane and Zack Ryder as well as AJ when she was with CM Punk,Daniel Bryan and Kane.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 5:47 pm

I'm not seeing the current WWE audience (which is mostly children) giving 2 shits about divas who can actually wrestle lol

and even worse for the fans who claim all women's wrestling is just pissbreak time
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 6:19 pm

If rosa Mendes came out and smashed Kaitlyn With chiair Threw her over the stage then the fans would start A Riot!!!!!

ROSA MENDES NEEDS TO HIT THESE BITCHES WITH CHAIRS!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 6:23 pm

they might care if the divas went hardcore but WWE is too scared to let them do that.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 7:01 pm

But why?
The Table match was awesome! I marked the Fuck Out when Layla and McCool went threw that Table!!
Also the falls count anywhere match with Mickie and Melina was Awesome!!
Even Kelly Kelly went Hardcore when she got hit in the head with a Kano Stick OUCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

they think the divas are too fragile, maybe

yet TNA KOs are doing cage matches and stuff.

WWE needs to realize the divas arent made of glass and i'm sure a few of them could take a few hits. they dont allow chairsots to the head now anyway...so i dont see why the worry. I'd probably shit bricks if i saw a diva hit another in the back wih a chair.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 9:42 am

No....No....No, we don't want to see the women wrestle. They can go away...Yes...
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

In my opinion, the problem is less about the background of the competitors and more about the attitude of the creative team. Although I would have loved for WWE to focus on hiring women with wrestling backgrounds. Goodness knows it would make the quality of the matches higher. But if the creative team isn't willing to put anything into the division, it makes no difference how talented the women are, no one will be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions   What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions Empty

Back to top Go down

What if WWE only hired "real women wrestlers" but the women still had restrictions
Page 1 of 1