Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted

Go down 
+11
Venom
Did You Miss Her?
Angelus
The LL Father
WhatAboutBigBob
Eric
The Sexy Vixen
pokemon fan
King Silva
#WeWantTaryn
VLG.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySun 05 May 2013, 1:56 pm

Apologies for the wait, but it is now time to reveal the results of the penultimate round of WD Survivor 5!

As announced last week, there will be no immunity this week, so regardless of who wins this weeks challenge, you still are not safe. Lets hope you've impressed each other and the two random Jury members enough to find your way safely across to the final!

So, the challenge results are as follows:

The winner of this challenge, with an impressive score almost double the second placed score:
Spoiler:

In second place, we have a respectable score:
Spoiler:

And a not too distant third place goes to:
Spoiler:

So those are the standings of the penultimate challenge. All have had strong performances in this game, but only two of these three may progress through to the final round.

As you should be aware, this elimination will feature two members of the Jury who will also vote on who should be eliminated. Now the Jury members may decide to vote fairly and eliminate the least deserving of a place in the final, or they may look to seek retribution for their own elimination. Its the wildcard.

The Jury currently stands at:
Angelus
Catastrophe
LL
Mia
Tank
Venom

The two Jury members to have been selected at random to partake in the elimination process are:
Spoiler:

Deadline for eliminations is Monday 6th May 9PM GMT.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2013, 7:45 am

Sorry I haven't gotten round to posting the results yet, had exams and been generally busy. I only received one Jury vote so I'm discounting it. I'll post the results tonight/tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 2:18 pm

Okay, exams done, no more revision taking up my time, really sorry about being so late, time for the penultimate Tribal Council!

As I received just one Jury vote, I'm discounting their vote as it caused a tie.

That means, I now need to reveal the results of the elimination vote.

With no votes, the first person making it through to the Final is:
Spoiler:

With a single vote against them, the last person making it through to the final is:
Spoiler:

That means, coming so close, yet being so far away from victory:
Spoiler:

So now we know the duo that will battle it out to become the winner of WD Survivor 5!

There are going to be three tasks for the final. The first two are the games that these two finalists did best in. The third is an appeal to the Jury.

The two games that I feel each individual performed best in are the two games I've chosen for the final, and here they are:

Challenge 1:
Gold Miner
http://www.123games.dk/game/other/goldminer/goldminer.htm

Challenge 2:
Crossbow 3D
http://www.flashgamesnexus.com/flash-games/Crossbow-3D.php

Challenge 3:
Appeal
If you want to win, make an appeal to the Jury. Let them know why you're the one who deserves to win, and why the other does not.

I hope all challenges will be completed in a quicker time than it took me to post these results.

Deadline: Wednesday 22nd May 12 Noon GMT
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 5:03 pm

I have the results, will post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 6:40 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 7:50 pm

Good luck Silva! smile
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 25 May 2013, 10:12 am

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday as I had said, was busy most of the day, never had enough time to post the results.

But anyways, here we are, this is the results of THE FINAL!

The first challenge I saw as Silva's best challenge, hence why it was chosen, it was Gold Miner.

The scores are as follows:
Silva - 19722
Eric - 19914

The second challenge, I saw as Eric's best challenge, it was Crossbow 3D.

The scores are as follows:
Silva - 785.28
Eric - 656.9

The third challenge was the appeal to the Jury. I have both competitors appeals.

Here they are:

Silva:

Appeal: If you want to win, make an appeal to the Jury. Let them know why you're the one who deserves to win, and why the other does not.

I feel like I should win WD Survivor 5 because I played the best game overall. The following picture is the logo for Survivor and it has the shows' motto on it:

WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 SurvivorSouthPacificConcept

"Outwit, Outplay, Outlast"

Doing those three words well is a big aspect of winning the game and overall I did the best.

Outwit: Building an alliance is crucial in the game of Survivor because while there is only one winner it is nearly impossible to get to the end without any close allies. I'm not rookie so I was working on building an alliance before the game even officially started. Of course I didn't know who would be on which tribe but even after learning that I still talked to people on the opposite tribe because in the odd case of a tie I knew that it would be nice if they broke it in my favor and I'd do the same for them. I pm'd Mia, Bob, DL, and Eric to talk about various aspects of the game. I knew that a lot of these people would end up making it to the merge and it would be good to have them as allies versus enemies. On my own tribe I talked to Pokemon Fan, Angelus, and Catastrophe. I continued to talk to most of these people as the game got further along and after a while we were a strong core group that I was happy with. Those 4 were Eric, Pokemon Fan, Catastrophe, and myself. Eric and myself seemed to be the people who were talking the most about voting so in terms of who would win the 'Outwit' category it would be close. I will give myself the edge though because I'm pretty sure I was talking to more people later in the game making sure stuff was going according to plan.

Outplay: The challenges in these games are a big part of who goes and who stays and looking at statistics it is clear that I did a much better job than Eric. For starters my former tribe [Tribe B] was 2-1. In Week 4 everything became an individual game though. The individual immunities started out being elusive to myself although later on I got on a roll. I got 3rd place in Week 4 and 2nd place in Week 5. I finally won individual immunity in Week 6 and I again won individual immunities in Week 7, and Week 8. Even though I got the highest score in Week 9 there was no immunity that week so yeah. I actually went back to see all of Eric and my scores for the 9 weeks we've had challenges [don't know the 10th and final week's results yet] and I have beat Eric by 8-1. So that clearly shows that I win the 'Outplay' category and not by a close margin either.

Outlast: This category is pretty much the same for both of us because we are both in the final 2 so neither outlasted each other [yet]. I will say though that I outlasted other players because I knew I had to win individual immunities or I could very well be blindsided. It would not have surprised me if I was taken out in Week 7, 8, or 9 because I knew was seen as a threat to win the game. I reviewed all of the Tribal Councils and if my tribe or myself did not win immunity/individual immunity I ended up getting votes. I got 1 vote at Week 1's Tribal Council, 2 votes at Week 4's Tribal Council, and I nearly got the boot in Week 5's Tribal Council with 3 votes! So yeah I knew I had to get the best score or I was going to get votes or possibly go home! Eric on the other hand seemingly had a stress free road to the final 2 and therefor didn't have to fight as hard as myself imo. Eric only got 1 vote in Week 3 when his tribe lost. It's always good not to get votes but people who are constantly targeted at Tribal Council and yet still survive [either by having a good alliance or winning individual immunities] shows that they are outlasting to a higher degree. For this I think I get the edge in the 'Outlast' category.

So to sum it up I honestly feel I played the better game. I fulfilled the motto of Survivor better than Eric and for that I think I should win this game.

I am open to questions from the Jury so ask away. smile[/color]

Eric:
Hello jurors,

I'm not quite sure how to approach this, because both Silva and I played a similar game.
We both made an alliance together, and then had side deals (since we were on different tribes, we had to branch out).
We voted the same way, and just tried to win as many challenges as we could (for me, it wasn't a single one).
The fact is, I didn't need to win challenges because I wasn't ever targeted. However, it was crucial for Silva since, from what I heard, he was pretty much the first pick to vote out every tribal.
I stayed out of trouble for the whole game, and made it to the end without needing to win challenges to save myself is basically my main argument.
Can't wait to answer your questions.

These are the results of the three challenges. Its now up to the Jury to decide who they want to win.

I would like to hope the Jury will ask questions, find the answers they want to make their final decision.

I will give the Jurors one week to ask their questions and give me their votes.

The Jury consists of seven people, who are:
Angelus
Catastrophe
LL
Mia
Tank
Venom
pokemon fan

As I can see one or two Jury members possibly not voting, I have a countermeasure ready incase there is an even number of votes.

Jury deadline is Saturday 1st June 6Pm GMT.

Good luck, may the best man win.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 25 May 2013, 6:26 pm

Well that was a rude speech. But good luck nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 25 May 2013, 9:49 pm

I don't think my response was rude. I just answered VLG's question of why I should win instead of you.

Sorry you found it rude but the statistics are legit. I won more challenges [now 9-2] and I HAD to win more challenges because people were always trying to vote me out. If I was not immune I had to rely on strategy to see where my alliance and some others were in voting for the current week we were in [as well as in past weeks] and because of all those reasons I think I played a better game overall.

Again I'm sorry if you felt I was rude; good luck to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 25 May 2013, 10:12 pm

I understand but you didn't really have to throw my game under the bus. :/
It wasn't necessary for me to win challenges, so therefore, my game was weaker than yours?

Like with my speech, I didn't bash your game. I don't see why it was necessary, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 12:28 am

good luck guys!three questions for the both of ya'll. the First Question:

what was the hardest challenge for you?

2nd: What was your favorite one?

3rd: Is there anything you would change in the way you played the game?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 3:50 am

Mia wrote:
good luck guys!three questions for the both of ya'll. the First Question:

what was the hardest challenge for you?

2nd: What was your favorite one?

3rd: Is there anything you would change in the way you played the game?

1] The hardest challenge for me was for sure QWOP: http://www.gameseverytime.com/action-games/play-qwop . Such a frustrating game. I was just glad Pokemon Fan and Tank did really well or we could have lost that one.

2] My favorite challenge was the pong like game Cave Bros: http://www.mygamesworld.com/game/6940/Cave_Br....html . I spent a lot of time playing it and even though it glitched I was happy with my score. I got my first individual immunity win with it so I can't complain. smile

3] I don't think I would change how I played the game because I think I played a strong game as it is. I was apart of a good alliance and I worked hard to win challenges to keep myself safe. I really don't think it is possible for me to play an under the radar game. I have to win challenges or I will very likely get votes at tribal councils if not voted out early. So I don't know what else I could have done to still end up in the final 2 but do what I did which was win challenges and have a strong social game. :-/

Thanks for the questions Mia. I hope others ask some other questions [or say a statement] to Eric and myself.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 11:48 am

1. How much did you depend on your alliances helping you get here?

2. Who do you think was most likly to betray you in your alliances?

3. What Player do you wish you had in your alliance that wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 2:15 pm

Mia
The hardest challenge for me was definitely, as Silva said, QWOP. That game was so frustrating and I couldn't even bare to get a higher score than I had. I lost patience quite quickly with that one.

My favorite challenge had to be Gold Miner. One of my all-time favorite arcade games. I played that game when I was younger and I just really love it.

I don't think I would change anything in my game. I think I played nicely, although I would try harder in challenges (although school work was my first priority, hence why I didn't spend that much time on each challenge).

Angelus
Honestly, I don't think my alliance mattered too much, because as Silva said, nobody really targeted me. I was bad at challenges, so I wasn't really a threat to anyone. However, it's always nice to feel secure going into Tribal Councils because you trust your alliance, which I did.

I definitely thought Silva might have taken me out and taken the easy route in bringing PokeFan to the final two. We had discussed it and Poke hadn't done much and had he won, it would've probably been because of a bitter jury rather than his gameplay.

Honestly, I wish I hadn't reached out to Venom or Mia at the beginning of the game, had I known Silva was going to contact me. We hadn't spoken after I reached out, so I guess they might've figured our alliance wasn't real, but I just wished I had waited instead of making deals that I couldn't keep.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 9:10 pm

Angelus wrote:
1. How much did you depend on your alliances helping you get here?

2. Who do you think was most likly to betray you in your alliances?

3. What Player do you wish you had in your alliance that wasn't?

1] For the 4th and 5th week, which were the two weeks I didn't have individual immunity, I really counted on my alliance since we stuck together and if not I would have went home on the 5th tribal council [the vote was 3-4]. The 6th week to the 8th week I was immune so I wasn't worried about going home but still it was good that the alliance I was apart of [by then just 3 people since Cat got eliminated] stuck together since Pokemon Fan or Eric could have been voted out and it would have been harder for me to go forward.

2] LOL I though it would be Eric. I was really worried the first two weeks after the merge but after he voted with the alliance I knew it was good. Of course I still wanted to be safe just in case.. I mean after winning 1-2 individual immunities I knew I could be taken out since I probably was seen as a threat so I kept playing hard and won 3 in a row.

3] I was happy with my alliance overall. 4 is a good number considering the cast isn't that big so I don't think we could have had more people in it unless someone was bumped out. WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 478927 In a future game perhaps, I think Venom would be good person to work with since I don't recall doing so with her in the past. Things always change though so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 12:32 am

thanks for answering my questions!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 12:39 am

You're welcome Mia. smile
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 10:47 pm

I only recieved two Jury votes, but realised I had forgotten to PM the Jury. I will PM the five missing Jurors and give them an extra three days to vote.

New Deadline: 4th June 6PM GMT
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 9:53 am

hmm how very....yeah
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 12:34 pm

I've got votes from 4 Jury members now, but it may be decided with the fifth vote, so depending on what the 5th Juror votes I may post without the need to wait for the other two.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 5:50 pm

Deadline has passed, I received votes from five Jury members and we have a winner, who shall be revealed tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:16 am

Any update on this? :-/
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:33 am

Yes, didn't haev a chance to do it yesterday as planned, but have just got home from work and am getting ready to post the winner now.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: THE FINAL   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:47 am

This is it, the moment you've all been waiting far too long for: The Final Results!

Eric and Silva both played a good game and outlasted many other deserving contenders.

Now then, I received votes from five of the seven Jury members, and I'm not waiting any longer for the other two. Thank you to those who did vote, you helped decided the winner.

Now then, time to reveal the votes of the Jury (minus Venom and Tank)

pokemon fan
Spoiler:

LL
Spoiler:

Catastrophe
Spoiler:

Mia
Spoiler:

Angelus
Spoiler:

That means the Jury have decided upon a winner:
Spoiler:

Congratulations!

There is no prize as of yet, but Mia previously agreed to make a sig for the winner, so if you send me the name of the person you want featured, I will ask Mia to create it and I'll edit it into here.

Congratulations again.

This brings WD Survivor 5 to a close, I have been VLG, I look forward to seeing you all in The Weakest Link!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:52 am

Congrats Eric.

I am not surprised at all that you won though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:00 pm

YAY FOR ERIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 4:29 pm

Thanks everyone!!!! smile
I just saw this, and I'm so happy I won!!

Good job Silva, you played a great game, as well. smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 12:28 am

Congrats Eric!smile 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 12:47 am

GREAT JOB ON SIGS MIA!!!! I really love that blue One the best!!! I Think ERIC is gonna be VERY HAPPY!!! smile
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 1:36 am

Congrats kid !
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 5:34 pm

Thank you very much Mia! They both look amazing!
Hard to choose just one.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 8:04 pm

Congrats on the win!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 12:02 am

Aww thanks DL! Im glad you liked them Eric! smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 4:05 am

Sorry I didn't see this sooner I barely have any time on my hands, but congrats Eric definitely deserved! I haven't gone back and seen your week-by week records, but I did notice you were doing well so good on you!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 6:27 am

Thank you very much. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted   WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Survivor 5: Winner Sig posted
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3