Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This The End For Alicia Fox???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? Empty
PostSubject: Is This The End For Alicia Fox???   Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 2:11 am

She Hasn't Won A Match in Ages She hasn't been used since her Divas Title Run and Has been jobbing for over a year.Alicia Fox's Days in WWE can sadly be coming to an end.Hard to Belive she's been with WWE since 2006 if you count her OVW,FCW Days Poor Girl.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Is This The End For Alicia Fox???   Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 4:27 am

It is sad I wish she was used more.

As for her being released I see it being 50/50 for her to get the boot this year.

I mean if Rosa can stick around surely she would.

She does a lot of promotional stuff and is Wade's girlfriend [unless they broke up?] so who knows what the future holds for her. :-/
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Is This The End For Alicia Fox???   Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:54 am

It's a bit ironic when you think about it but really the jobbers are the safest ones when spring cleaning comes around. Alicia is used as one because she can bump and sell well for her opponents. It's a shame that it's that way since she has much more to offer. But as other people have said, she does a lot of representing for the company and is very good at PR. Jobbers almost never get released, they end up leaving on their own. Victoria, Jillian, Molly etc
Back to top Go down
matt_2k10
New Talent
New Talent
matt_2k10

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Is This The End For Alicia Fox???   Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 10:47 am

It's a shame because I actually quite enjoyed her reign as champion and I do enjoy seeing her in the ring. However watching her in her match with the Funkadactyls, it occurred to me that they play a very similar role to what Alicia did when she debuted, only they play the part much better.

She really needs a character change or a partnership with a tag team/superstar. Unforunately, I think it's more likely that she'll just remain a jobber now though.

Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Is This The End For Alicia Fox???   Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

the problem is that she has no character. or rather no defined character. it's not simply a case of turning her face or heel because she's simply there to fill a spot whenever she's needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This The End For Alicia Fox???   Is This The End For Alicia Fox??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This The End For Alicia Fox???
Page 1 of 1