Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More  Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More    Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More  EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_68873.shtml

^ Catch the full interview at the link. ^

WWE part-time star Chris Jericho recalled recently telling off the WWE writers during an interview with AfterBuzz TV promoting his hosting role for Syfy's "Robot Combat League."

Jericho said he made his point after he was voted to face C.M. Punk in a RawActive match on the February 4 episode of Raw. This was after what Jericho described as a pre-Raw "flash poll" revealed that Randy Orton was expected to win the vote over Jericho and Rey Mysterio.

Jericho recalled thinking the afternoon of Raw, “I knew I was going to win." He claims the writers were shocked when he was chosen over Orton, then Jericho joked, “I went to the writers's room and said, 'All you guys with your flash polls, go F yourself, you can suck it.'”

It is one of the most head-scratching stories of the year that WWE thought Orton, who WWE has done nothing of significance with for several months, would be voted over Jericho, who was coming off a strong return and positive reaction at the Royal Rumble PPV.

Jericho said he thinks the freshness of his character when he returns to TV endears him to the audience, especially because he aims for "something fresh" every time he returns for a part-time gig.

On that note, Jericho compared his part-time runs to other part-timers The Rock and Brock Lesnar. "Nothing against what Rock does or Brock or any of those guys, when I come back, I don't just come back for Monday Night Raw. I do the house shows," Jericho boasted.

Moving back to C.M. Punk, Jericho also revealed why he was distracted when he faced then-WWE champion Punk at the WrestleMania 28 PPV last year in Miami.

Jericho divulged that the entire right side of his jacket broke before his intro. “I had to turn and walk backwards and cheat the camera,” Jericho said. “I didn't want anyone to see that the whole right side of my jacket had gone out...this was literally two minutes before I had to go to the ring. I was furious. I could have given a crap about the match (with Punk), all I cared about was my stupid jacket.”
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More    Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More  EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 1:39 am

lol at him telling the writers off! thats sucks that his jacket messed up before he went out. Looking forward to the Robot Combat league.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More    Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More  EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 3:54 am

Yeah those writers were clearly stupid to think he would not win that poll..

And that really sucks that he was stressing over his light up jacket!

Horrible thing to stress over when you are about to have a WWE Title match at WM 28!

I actually might check out that robot show.

The full interview was really good. I watched it earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More    Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho Talks Recently Telling Off WWE Writers, Reveals Big Distraction Before WM28 Match V Punk, Talks Rock & Brock, More
Page 1 of 1