Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your not gonna like this.........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Your not gonna like this......... Empty
PostSubject: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:25 pm

In discussion is an Eight Diva Tag Team match featuring “Extra” host Maria Menounos, according to F4WOnline.

The report states that Maria will compete alongside Divas Champion Kaitlyn and the Funkadactyls, Cameron and Naomi. They will face the team of Brie and Nikki Bella, Layla and Tamina Snuka.

Layla teaming with the heels would seem to confirm the rumors that she is turning heel, having been getting under Kaitlyn’s skin on SmackDown in recent weeks.

This rumored match would mark Maria’s fourth in-ring appearance, her latest being a victorious effort at last year’s Wrestlemania, teaming with Kelly Kelly against Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres.

hissy fit Mad Teary Eyed :Fuck You: suicide
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:40 pm

Meh... Until we get something concrete, it's just dirt sheet speculation.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:59 am

and either way although I would love for the divas title to finally make the grand stage.

Maria is not exactly the worst thing to hit the ring Jenna Morassca proved that years ago. so meh....only issue is the predictablilty of Maria winning the match.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:02 am

LMFAO Jenna that girl was a mess!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:44 am

Bullshit..
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 3:30 am

King Silva wrote:
Bullshit..

Again, keep in mind that the dirt sheets were "reporting" we were going to have Kane vs Bryan & Jericho vs Ziggler at Wrestlemania.

The Observer seems to be the most accurate, since they called Jericho vs Fandango, last week, in the same article that said the plan was Brodus/Tensai/Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars/Bellas, and possibly Kaitlyn vs Layla.

I do have difficulty seeing the Rhodes Scholars dropped from the card in favor of Tamina, no matter how much pull the Rock has.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 3:39 am

I should have clarified my bullshit was that this would be bullshit not that the dirt sheets are bullshit [although they often are].

I just dislike how Maria is getting another WM match which will likely see her get the win on Layla/Tamina..

Kaitlyn should be defending her Divas Title against them two [or just Layla] while the Bellas and the Funkadactyls should be in a 8 person tag match [with Team Rhodes Scholars and Brodus/Tensai respectively] in a pre-WM match.

I mean I feel bad for Cody being left of the real WM card but if this report is true then it means he will likely be left off the show altogether..

Plus we will again have NO Divas Title match. Like WTF? The poor Divas Title has has a chance to be defended at WM 25, 26, 27, 28, and now 29 and they have failed to make a match happen for God knows why... Rolling Eyes Even when they could have booked some good matches.

Last edited by King Silva on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:43 am

King Silva wrote:
I should have clarified my bullshit was that this would be bullshit not that the dirt sheets are bullshit [although they often are].

I just dislike how Maria is getting another WM match which will likely see her get the win on Layla/Tamina..

Kaitlyn should be defending her Divas Title against them too [or just Layla] while the Bellas and the Funkadactyls should be in a 8 person tag match [with Team Rhodes Scholars and Brodus/Tensai respectively] in a pre-WM match.

I mean I feel bad for Cody being left of the real WM card but if this report is true then it means he will likely be left off the show altogether..

Plus we will again have NO Divas Title match. Like WTF? The poor Divas Title has has a chance to be defended at WM 25, 26, 27, 28, and now 29 and they have failed to make a match happen for God knows why... Rolling Eyes Even when they could have booked some good matches.

But, again, the only one that's been accurate, so far, is the Observer (who is not the one "reporting" this). The Observer article that called Jericho-Fandango last week, when there wasn't even a hint of it until this last Raw, is the same one that said Rhodes Scholars/Bellas vs Brodus/Tensai/Funkadactyls, and maybe Kaitlyn vs Layla.

So, since it got one right that nobody could have guessed, I figure that article is more likely to be accurate than this one, until we see or hear something more concrete.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:52 am

I would like that but considering they are saying Jericho/Fandango are going to have a WM match and that the Divas Title could possibly get a title match on the actual show that would mean WM 29 would have 9 matches for the real show.

And that is leaving off both mid card titles and I doubt they would leave off both of them especially Miz/Wade who have been building up a feud for a while now.

For some reason WWE just DROPPED Miz/Cesaro and it seems that is going to mean Cesaro is going to get shit to do for WM.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:40 pm

Maria's only on that list because she's said she'll be at the Hall of Fame ceremony. it's pure speculation. i would have Layla on the face team and use the match itself as a catalyst for her heel turn, if it's even going to happen.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 3:15 am

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/03/20/report-original-wrestlemania-divas-match-nixed/

While it has been reported that Maria Menounos could return to the ring at this year’s WrestleMania in an Eight-Diva Tag Team match, that wasn’t the original idea, according to a report from PWInsider.

The first match idea, which has since been nixed, was for former Divas to face off against WWE’s current crop. The former Divas penciled-in were thought to be Brie and Nikki Bella, Kelly Kelly, Maria Kanellis and Maryse. They would then have faced off against Divas Champion Kaitlyn, Layla and three other current Divas.

The article also mentioned that soon-to-be Hall of Famer Trish Stratus would have managed one of the teams.

The match was axed after negotiations with the former Divas broke down or stalled, rights to the character names being cited as one of the reasons for that. So far, only the Bella Twins have made a return to the company.

Would you have preferred to have seen this match?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:37 pm

former employees themselves have confirmed that the majority of news reported by the dirt sheets is speculation. if there were people with inside info then something like the Bella Twins returning would have been spoiled well in advance or at least within a few minutes of them arriving in the building for Raw

there has been no hint that we'll get an 8-diva tag other than we've seen most of the girls regularly featured across WWE's programming. remember how the 'plan' for Layla's return was first a feud with Beth Phoenix and then a mixed tag feud with Zack Ryder against Eve?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:42 pm

Yeah I think its starting to get too outta hand.I mean where was these reports BEFORE the Bella even came back now all of sudden the original plan is to bring Kelly,Maryse and Maria back as well for a WM match? BULLSHIT.Im not buying this story at all.If anything it will most likely be a Diva Battle Royal or Kaitlyn vs Layla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your not gonna like this.........   Your not gonna like this......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your not gonna like this.........
Page 1 of 1