Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaway 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: WD Castaway 2.1   WD Castaway 2.1 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 10:37 am

TWO DAYS EARLIER...
All of the survivors stand around the grave as they begin chucking dirt into the ditch, where the dead NCD lay. Several of the survivors are tearing up, Silva is in the corner, looking but keeping to himself, as LL and Hailey eye him precautiously.
Kevin
"I....Uh...Didn't really know NCD too well, but he seemed like a cool guy. He was nice to everyone, but wasn't afraid of speaking his mind. We lost a great person in NCD and a valuable friend.
Minterz
"That was really beautiful Kevin. I think he would've appreciated it.
They all begin to walk off back from out of the jungle and back to camp to get some rest...
Hours later, Rated X makes his way back into the jungle with a shovel, sighing before digging up the ditch, until NCD's dead body lay there. He pulled the body out, and resting him on the dirt below. He begins tapping NCD, harder and harder until finally there is movement, and NCD jolts, letting out a huge gasp. He finally gets control of his surroundings, glancing up at Rated X in confusion.
NCD
"Is it that time, already?"
Rated X
"Seems like it. Had to count in my head, watch wouldn't work. Whats it like down there?
NCD
"Dunno...I was asleep the whole time, luckily. Not a fan of tasting dirt. How did we do?
Rated X
"Great, actually. Everything is coming together nicely. They are all suspicious of Silva and think that he killed you, it won't be long before they are all against him. Sleeping with Reign was the icing on the cake for that. Soon, he'll be an outcast and will leave them if they don't kick him out first. Then I'll be able to play the good adventurer and go with him, leaving him alone and vulnerable.
NCD
"Nice. These guys are easier to manipulate than I thought. But you still haven't told me the whole point of bringing them to this island, only to kill them."
Rated X Grins.
Rated X
"I'm not gonna kill them all, just Silva. His the only threat to our plan. I won't kill the others because I need them alive, for now anyway. You see, when we get rescued, by that time I'm going to be the hero who kept everyone alive. Once we get off this island, imagine the press I'll have, I'm sure I'll even get that 'get out of jail' free card as well."
NCD
"So you went to all this trouble of crashing a plane?!
Rated X
"Course not! That was not in the plan at all. I was heading out of the country and away from all of this, maybe crash at Morocco or something. But things change, and I saw an opportunity. When I was injured on the first day we came, I was thinking, about what benefit could come from this whole thing. Then I worked something out. And I knew you were the perfect one to help me with that. And you get something out of it too, you will get the money when we get back to land."
NCD
"Sweet man. Now, I guess this is the part where I lay low for a while? But damn, whatever you put in that bullet sure keeps me drowsy."
Rated X
"Sorry about that. It was the only thing which can stop your body from functioning for hours, making it look like you were dead. Of course there are going to be side effects. Should wear off soon though..."

BACK TO THE PRESENT
Silva is in the corner, watching as Reign and Janine are getting buried, this time on the beach. Everyone is saying their farewells to them both, as he looks on at the ocean, thinking. Blue soon approaches him and sits down next to him.
Blue
"I know this is hard on you Silva, but you need to let it go. It was an accident."
Silva
"Accident?! Are you fucking kidding me right now! I shot Reign, it doesn't matter what accident there is, Reign is dead because of me! I'm a killer! This is all my fault!"
Mia approaches the duo and sits down.
Mia
"Silva, calm down. It was an uncontrollable situation. We all miss Reign, but the way you are handling this...Its not healthy. We are all trying to help you...
Silva
"Maybe I don't want your help! None of you! You guys never gave a damn about me, and now you are all acting as if we are best friends or something! I don't know any of you.
LL approaches, shoving Silva.
LL
"Hey! Don't talk to Mia like that. Actually don't talk to any of us like that you piece of shit! I'm sick of your bitching, you killed Reign, we know that. Now either continue sobbing or shut up and help us get off this island."
Silva gets up, thuds into LL as he storms off, however pauses when he sees Rated X running from the jungle towards them.
Rated X
"I tried to stop him! I tried to stop him from killing her, but he did this to me! Who are you!? Why did you do this?! I tried to stop him...You were full of anger when you found out about what she did...What her and NCD did together...You killed Kevin! You killed her, and tried to kill me too!
He fell to the ground as the survivors ran over to him. Silva ran up, tackling him and punching into his face, before LL pulled him off and pointed a gun at him, as Rated X smirked in the background.
LL
"Get away from him! I should just shoot you here!"
Minterz
"LL no! You can't kill him! Stop! He didn't mean it, I know it. You can't just kill anybody!
LL
"Fine...But he is not staying here with us."
Blue
"Well, where will he go? Whats to say he wont' come back and kill us in our sleep?"
Silva
"What are you guys saying?! Rated X is lying, he tried to kill me, his the reason this all happened!"
Hailey
"Wow, trying to put the blame on the guy you nearly killed for all of this? You really are pathetic, Silva. I knew this from the beginning that you were up to something, the truth is all out!
Hailey pounces on Silva, choking him as LL pulls her off of him.
LL
"Blue is right. He might return. If we don't kill him, theres only one way."
LL knocks Silva out. They lift him down to the beach, tie him up and put him down.
LL
"The tide is strong around here. This will take him, well who knows where...Away from us. Whether he survives, I couldn't give a crap."
Keri
"We can't do this, its just inhumane!
LL
"So is killing or trying to kill people Keri! This is what he deserves! I would prefer shooting him in the head though.
They toss Silva's unconscious body into the water, watching as he flies out with the tide, moving around the rocks and soon out of sight.

Rated X and Mia are in the hut together.
Mia
"I still can't believe Silva tried killing you...I just didn't see that coming at all.

Rated X
"Me either, I thought he was a good guy. But anger just got the most of him."
Mia
"I'm so happy your alright though! I don't know how I would've felt if we lost anyone else. Its all just too much..."
Rated X
"I know what you mean, Mia. I feel betrayed, really."
Mia
"Wanna get some fresh air?"
Rated X
"Sure."
The two exit the hut, as Rated X looks on in shock at all of the survivors staring at the two of them, before Mia walks over and joins them, facing Rated X. He then sees Silva, and gasps.
Rated X
"What the hell is he doing here?! What is going on? His a killer!"
Silva
"I might be a killer, but I didn't try and manipulate anyone, you stupid pejando. Did you honestly think I didn't already tell them what you tried doing out there?"
Rated X
"Guys...Come on, his lying. He like, got to you or something. Don't believe what he says."
LL
"That's enough Rated X! I've heard enough of your lies!
Rated X
"Well done guys...You figured it all out. What are you going to do now, kill me?"
Silva
"That would be too easy."
Silva shoots Rated X in the shoulder, and he falls, screaming in pain as the rest just stand there looking on. Blue moves forward and begins tying Rated X up from behind.
Rated X
"You guys are going to regret this! What are you doing!"
Silva
"Well, what we are about to do is go and rescue Kevin. You know, your supposed friend?"
Hailey
"Oh, and you are coming with us. For leverage, of course."
Blue soon hits Rated X from behind, knocking him out cold.
ONE DAY EARLIER...
NCD
"Are you going to tell me what your real plan is, yet? That whole garbage about a being a hero, not buying it."
Rated X
"Your smarter than I gave you credit for. My plan will be revealed soon. And none of them will ever see whats coming next..."
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WD Castaway 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Castaway 2.1   WD Castaway 2.1 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 2:36 pm

WOW great episode I can't wait to see what's next I have a feeling that X joined Forces with someone else maybe LL.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

WD Castaway 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Castaway 2.1   WD Castaway 2.1 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 9:45 pm

Hmm people were just hating on me but I guess it was a facade.

Good episode although I think I could have been on my own for a little while allowing you to try and manipulate people for an episode more. :p

I agree with DL, LL will probably turn evil with you and NCD.

We'll see though.

Notable Reality Game/PPV Pick' Em Track Record!
*Runner-Up of WF Big Brother 5: All Stars.
*Winner of WD Survivor Season 3!
*Runner-Up w/ Prince Blue of WD Amazing Race.
*Winner of WD Experience!
*Winner of WF Big Brother Season 6.
*Winner of WF Amazing Race Season 2!
*Winner of WF Big Brother Season 7!
*Runner-Up of WD Visualize
*Runner-Up of WD Survivor 5
*1st Place Season 12, 14, + 17 WD PPV Pick'Ems
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

WD Castaway 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Castaway 2.1   WD Castaway 2.1 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:34 am

that was a good episode, i can see someone turning bad.

X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaway 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Castaway 2.1   WD Castaway 2.1 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:15 am

Yeah I was going to do that Silva, but just decided against it and took a risk hoping it pays off more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WD Castaway 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD Castaway 2.1   WD Castaway 2.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Castaway 2.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports, Entertainment & Media :: The Chamber-
Jump to: