Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame

Go down 
+2
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 9:46 pm

Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame Url-241x300

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/04/01/trish-stratus-reveals-lita-wont-be-inducting-her-into-wwe-hall-of-fame/

It has been widely rumored that Trish Stratus‘s on-screen arch rival and off-screen good friend Lita would be inducting her into the WWE’s Hall of Fame.

Unfortunately for fans of that idea, Trish has put the kibosh on these rumours in a recent interview with the Toronto Sun.

Of the Lita speculation, Trish said that she won’t be her inductor but, “I have someone and you’ll just have to wait. That’s obviously been swirling around. It was a difficult choice. There’s a number of people that have really, really impacted my career. In my speech, you’ll know the choice I made is very clear. But you’ll know soon enough.”

Sorry guys! Looks as though Lita may not be doing the honors.

With a wide variety of choices for potential inductors such as Tensai, Fit Finlay, Stephanie McMahon, Snooki and more, who do you think it will be?

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by King Silva on Thu 04 Apr 2013, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 9:58 pm

Why would she even put a poll on her website and asked who should induct her in when Lita got the most votes now all of a sudden now its not Lita.I hope after the hall of fame Trish goes away for awhile Dont hate her or anything but I'm getting tired of Trish stratus.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 10:03 pm

She doesn't run her site I'm sure.

Still I am shocked she isn't having Lita induct her.

This just sucks..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 10:18 pm

But she does have the power on what can be put on her site.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 10:34 pm

I'm sure if she sees something she doesn't like she will have them edit it off but I don't think they call her every time they post something.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 11:14 pm

she asked stephanie to induct her on twitter.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 11:19 pm

Yeah just saw that.

It is fucking ridiculous that she 'picked' Stephanie over Lita or even Liian/Finlay...
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 11:25 pm

Why Stephanie of all people Stupid choice
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 12:08 am

^ Ikr..

Stephanie would be in a top 10 I suppose but on the lower end for me.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 12:36 am

Lita is the sole reason she is where she is.
This one is more Chyna, but Lita was supposed to win the title off of Chyna had Chyna not quit and it turned into a battle royal where they just threw a wildcard and gave the title to Trish.
Lita would've had the fued with Jazz not Trish if she hadn't of been injured.
Lita would've probably been the top face where Trish was in 2003 had she not been injured.
Lita probably would've kept the title in 05 if she hadn't been injured.

Lita was always there to make Trish look good, their fued brought out the best in Trish at such an early level. Lita didn't need Trish, but it did help her. She had the Hardys, was involved with Stephanie/Undertaker/Rock/Austin/Triple H at the beginning before Trish was even on the radar and was enormously over.
After Trish left, the division was unaffected, but after Lita left, it went on a downward spiral (though attributed to both of them leaving).
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 11:24 am

Hmmm, I'm surprised why people are getting so worked up over the fact that it isn't Lita inducting her. To be honest, I'm quite glad it's Stephanie. She's a great speaker and would probably be able to deliver a better speech, sorry guys Lita was never much of a speaker. And I'm pretty sure Trish will acknowledge Lita in her speech! Come on it's not like she's gonna forget her or something. And those saying that Steph had nothing to do with Trish? Em, didn't they have like one of the most memorable feuds in the divas division and probably one of the best non-wrestler matches ever at No Way Out??! Besides, Steph is one of the most powerful women in the company so why not?

And I'm getting tired of Trish=Lita. Not even going to go into it. And Lita is the sole reason Trish is where she is? lol! All the stuff you said are all IF's. We'll never know what's supposed to happen. Blame that on bad luck for Lita.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 12:26 am

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/04/04/exclusive-trish-stratus-explains-why-she-picked-stephanie-mcmahon-as-wwe-hall-of-fame-inductor/

^ You can listen to her explanation at the link or just read the words below:

Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame Trishsteph2-300x225

Ever since 2013 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Trish Stratus announced that Stephanie McMahon would be doing the honors by inducting her at Saturday’s ceremony in New York City, fans have been wondering why the legendary Diva picked her former boss over all of the other memorable names who had a hand in her career. Well wonder no more!

“It was a difficult [choice]. There’s so many people who have had such an influence on my career and shaped my career,” admits the humble Hall of Famer-to-be in an exclusive chat with Diva Dirt ahead of her induction this weekend.

The seven-time Women’s Champion reasoned her decision to go with Stephanie as her inductor, explaining that she greatly admires her as an employer, on-screen rival, friend and businesswoman, and credits the WWE executive for kick-starting her wrestling career.

She said: “Getting a nod to be in the WWE Hall of Fame, it’s a look back at your career and at the end of the day, there would have been no career, no opportunity, no revamping of the women’s division if Stephanie wasn’t behind it all.

trishsteph2“When we feuded, there’s something about when you have an experience with someone that you bond with them. When we had our feud, we bonded then and we remained close ever since. She’s just always supportive of showcasing a strong, powerful woman. There would be no division and none of the women would have gotten the push that we needed, or the encouragement we needed.”

And Trish’s admiration of Stephanie extends beyond the squared circle, revealing she also looks up to Stephanie as a strong-willed businesswoman following her own post-WWE foray into the fitness business, with her growing Stratusphere Yoga line, which includes a yoga studio, DVDs and apparel.

The former Diva added: “She and I have remained friends. I’ve watched her evolve into a businesswoman. We were at the same level — green workers having fun wrestling and then she really just got behind the scenes and became a businesswoman. It’s very empowering to see the position she has now.

“I retired and went into the business world and with all my endeavors, it’s a tough world for a woman. I admire her greatly and respect her greatly.”

--------------------------------

BTW Trish's induction WILL be shown on TV so that is great.

Someone posted this on WF and even though they didn't have a link most people believe them. I'll try to find out 100% later but here is what they posted:

The USA network is going to air a one-hour special of the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony this tuesday. It'll feature the inductions of Bruno Sammartino, Trish Stratus and Donald Trump. It's a bummer that Mick Foley isn't one of the inductions that will be shown, but with how stacked this year's Hall Of Fame is, WWE must have felt that they had to not have Foley be one of the induction's shown on TV.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 12:40 am

hopefully it does, that would be cool to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame   Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus Reveals Stephanie McMahon Will Be Inducting Her into WWE Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1