Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show

Go down 
3 posters

Which of the given names do you like the most?
“Divalicious”
WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Vote_lcap 0% WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
"Diva Complex"
WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Vote_lcap 0% WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
"Diva Diaries"
WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Vote_lcap 100% WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Vote_rcap
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show   WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 9:54 pm

WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Wwe-divas

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/04/03/wwe-asks-fans-to-help-name-divas-reality-show/

It appears that WWE’s plans for a Divas reality show are moving forward once more, as WWE.com are asking fans to help name it – again.

In late 2011, it was announced that WWE would be producing the show, and back then, the concept was “a reality show that welcomes you aboard the private Divas tour bus as it travels from venue to venue.”

It appears that idea has been slightly tweaked, and the show is now being described as “following the life and times of eight WWE Divas that lets viewers into the Divas locker room, behind the scenes on the road, and inside the personal lives of some of the most glitzy, gritty, and glamorous celebrities in all of entertainment.”

It’s interesting to note the show would follow “new and veteran” Divas, which seems to suggest that they may introduce NXT Divas to the roster for the reality show.

The choices for the series name are “Divalicious”, “Diva Complex” and “Diva Diaries” and you can help decide here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/what-would-you-name-a-potential-divas-reality-show

----------------------------

What would you name the show and which eight Divas would you give starring roles?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show   WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 11:25 am

I would go with Diva Diaries. The first one is kinda disturbing. The second one's not bad, but doesn't sound right.

If I were to pick 8 Divas, including NXT, I would go with Paige, Summer Rae, Sasha Banks, Anya (she's a giant, would be interesting to watch her), Bellas, Aksana and Rosa Mendes. Those are the Divas I'd want to watch.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show   WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 7:32 pm

I agree that Diva Diaries is the best choice from these choices.

As for divas and developmental divas I'd like to see I'd pick:

AJ, Layla, Naomi, Alicia, Kaitlyn, Vickie, Paige, and Sasha.

I doubt Vickie would be in this and I'd also expect the Funkadactyls [and the Bellas] to go in as a pair so that would bump some people out most likely.
Back to top Go down
MrToonNook
Recent Roster Addition
MrToonNook

Male
Number of posts : 15
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Christian
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva :
AJ Lee
Natalya
Naomi
Favorite TNA Knockout :
Gail Kim
Madison Rayne
Tara
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show   WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 11:04 pm

I'm pretty sure this type of show was talked about when they started to hype up their network am I right?

Diva Diaries is the only good name out of the three, Divalicious bugs me due to Cameron always saying it on Tough Enough and Diva Complex is just a horrible name. My guess is that girls like Rosa, Alicia and Aksana will be on the show since they seem to do very little on TV. Really don't see the Bella's being on the show due to their relationships with Daniel Bryan & John Cena.
I just hope this isn't something they just throw on thir Youtube page or the WWE website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show   WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Asks Fans To Help Name Divas Reality Show
Page 1 of 1