Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Miz Cosmo Interview: Talks Real World, Maryse, + Wrestlemania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Miz Cosmo Interview: Talks Real World, Maryse, + Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Cosmo Interview: Talks Real World, Maryse, + Wrestlemania   The Miz Cosmo Interview: Talks Real World, Maryse, + Wrestlemania EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 9:59 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/mike-the-miz-interview

We've got a new crush and his name is The Miz. Unfortunately, for us. He's taken. Earlier this week, we sat down with former WWE champion Mike Mizanin aka The Miz of The Real World fame to briefly chat about relationships, his former reality TV life, and wrestling.

Cosmo: We were first introduced to you via The Real World: Back to New York. (One of the best seasons ever, btw.) What are your feelings towards the show?

The Miz: If you're lucky to get on the show, I think it gives you a chance to turn the opportunity into anything you want. Back then I didn't want to go back to college. I wanted to be a WWE star and my parents weren't too happy. Through The Real World, I got to move to NYC from Ohio. Moving to the city was amazing. It's such a melting pot. Seeing all the different cultures and lifestyles made me love the fast pace. I then moved to LA and eventually became a WWE Superstar. Without The Real World, I wouldn't be a WWE star. And that I know for a fact.

Cosmo: Will you ever go back for another Challenge season?

The Miz: Honestly, no. I will support The Real World franchise, but I'm done. There's just too much drama involved. I'm glad I did it through my 20s, but now I'm older and more mature. My fiancée won't tell you I'm more mature, but I think I am.

Cosmo: Fiancée? So...The Miz is off the market?

The Miz: Yup! We got engaged a month ago. She loves Cosmo and because she reads the mag, I also read it. I actually really like it. It's like looking into the mind of a woman.

Cosmo: Your fiancée is a smart girl! How did you two meet?

The Miz: Maryse and I met in 2006 when I was hosting a WWE Diva search and she was a contestant. She was picked, but we didn't start dating then. About a year later we started talking after one of the Raw events. I was like, "Man if only I could get a girl like this. One of these days I will get a girl like this and I will be so happy." And I did!

Cosmo: So can you school us on what exactly WrestleMania is?

The Miz: Of course! WrestleMania is on Sunday April 7. It's what we wrestlers look forward to all year. It's our version of the Super Bowl or World Series. Some matches are one-on-one and others are tag matches. My match is at 6 p.m. and will be live-streaming on YouTube, AOL, Yahoo!, and WWE.com. This is just a match to get everyone ready for the main event.

We'll be tuning into WrestleMania on Sunday April 7 to watch our new crush do his signature submission maneuver: the four-leg lock (um, new sex position?). Will you be watching?
Back to top Go down

The Miz Cosmo Interview: Talks Real World, Maryse, + Wrestlemania
Page 1 of 1