Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" Empty
PostSubject: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 5:39 pm

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10030933.shtml

TNA Knockout Tara will not be appearing on Impact for a "few months" according to her Twitter page today. Tara asked a jewelry maker to ship some items to her since she would not be "at TVs for a few months." The TNA wardrobe staff seamstress later saw the tweet and asked, "MONTHS?!" to which Tara simply replied, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 8:25 pm

Mmkay...

Sorry for what?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 8:43 pm

The only KO on the roster that I actually care about is gone this is gonna suck so bad why couldn't it be Gail Kim!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 9:54 pm

This sucks so much for the division.
It doesn't matter who left, if I liked them or not, the division is so thin right now that they can't afford losing someone.

I guess that's why they're going the route they're going with this week's match. Clearly turning someone heel since Tara won't be there to be the 2nd heel, after Gail.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:35 pm

^ I know..

Gail is the only heel now that Tara is going to be gone for a couple months, Madison is pregnant, and the KOs are so low in number..

They really should debut Ivelisse and turn Mickie heel.

For Mickie, I'd book her to turn heel after she loses her title match to Velvet [next week's impact]. I'd have her lose to Velvet [roll up] and then they would shake hands but Mickie would snap and there you go we got another heel!

Gail/Mickie would probably be my favorite heel duo if they actually aligned.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:38 pm

TNA needs more KOs and they need to get younger.

I'll give WWE credit bc while the quality of wrestling isn't great, it has improved, and there are some youthful talents with potential.

TNA on the other hand, they have become way too comfortable with those old broads (in prime performer years.) I am tired of Mickie James. I'm sick of Gail Kim. I like some of the KOs like ODB, Tara and Brooke, but can we get some fresh faces? How about some of those girls from that challenge shit they do on Impact?! Some of them have been really impressive.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:47 pm

I forgot Mickie James was on the roster!!!
Yay I got someone else to care about woooooooooo!!!!!!

As for the Divison they can do a little something something with it.
All they gotta do is have match with velet sky and Tiffany In a friendly match then after the match they celebrate with Hugs and stuff then that Lei'D Tampa chick comes out and beats up both of them.Next week she gets on the mic and say's she's gonna make a statement(Tamina voice) by beating velvet.Also they can turn Brooke Tessmacher heel by having a bikini contest with Taryn Terrell in it taryn wins and Brooke gets upset she does a hair pull slams(Bella Twins Style) and says "you like that little girl" and walks off all pissed off.
So then you will have Gail,Lei'D and Brooke as the heels and then have velvet,Taryn and Mickie as the faces so there book it TNA!!!!

Last edited by HOLLA BACK KELLY!! on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 11:02 pm

The Show Off NCD wrote:

I'll give WWE credit bc while the quality of wrestling isn't great, it has improved, and there are some youthful talents with potential.

TNA on the other hand, they have become way too comfortable with those old broads (in prime performer years.) I am tired of Mickie James. I'm sick of Gail Kim. I like some of the KOs like ODB, Tara and Brooke, but can we get some fresh faces? How about some of those girls from that challenge shit they do on Impact?! Some of them have been really impressive.

How can you be tired of Mickie? She's hardly ever there.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 11:06 pm

perceval wrote:
The Show Off NCD wrote:

How can you be tired of Mickie? She's hardly ever there.

ROFL THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 11:23 pm

HOLLA BACK KELLY!! wrote:
I forgot Mickie James was on the roster!!!
Yay I got someone else to care about woooooooooo!!!!!!

As for the Divison they can do a little something something with it.
All they gotta do is have match with velet sky and Tiffany In a friendly match then after the match they celebrate with Hugs and stuff then that Lei'D Tampa chick comes out and beats up both of them.Next week she gets on the mic and say's she's gonna make a statement(Tamina voice) by beating velvet.Also they can turn Brooke Tessmacher heel by having a bikini contest with Taryn Terrell in it taryn wins and Brooke gets upset she does a hair pull slams(Bella Twins Style) and says "you like that little girl" and walks off all pissed off.
So then you will have Gail,Lei'D and Brooke as the heels and then have velvet,Taryn and Mickie as the faces so there book it TNA!!!!

LMFAO!

That would be good as well I just would prefer if Mickie and Ivelisse were heels/used more than those two.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 10:50 pm

- After revealing this week to a Twitter user that she would not be on hand for any Impact Wrestling events for a 'few months,' Tara announced Thursday night that she will be competing on next week's show.

"Update on my great news... I will be at @IMPACTWRESTLING next week for some good old fashion wrestling! Yay! I won't be off TV!" she wrote.

Meanwhile, Tara has been encouraging people to visit her Chicago, Illinois based restaurant, The Squared Circle, because they will be able to watch WWE television broadcasts with her. She will be at the restaurant tonight with SmackDown on Syfy tuned in.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0419/562168/knockout-says-she-not-disappearing-from-television/#ixzz2QxqHWpIW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"   TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months" Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Knockout apparently off TV for "months"
Page 1 of 1