Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eve as a legend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Eve as a legend? Empty
PostSubject: Eve as a legend?   Eve as a legend? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 5:43 am

Did Eve's departure ruin her chances of becoming one of the greatest of all time? Before she left, she was a three-time divas champion, the best wrestler on the roster behind Natalya, was involved in a high-profile fued with John Cena, Kane & Zack Ryder, had a huge wrestlemania heel turn moment and had probably the most backstage segments/promos of any divas since Laycool and even then she probably even had more.
I think there was a lot left for her to do, as it was obvious she was the "Trish" of the division, where she would be the face of the division and basically keep it together (look at how sucky it is now). I think she had many more divas championship reigns left in her, she was a great wrestler and became an awesome character/the most over behind AJ, and even she could compete with AJ's heat at one point.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Eve as a legend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve as a legend?   Eve as a legend? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 8:42 am

I don't think her career reached a legendary status at all.

Had she stayed around for another year or two instead of leaving this past January I think she could have gotten to that point although even then it would have been iffy.

I mean had she stayed around I'd have expected her to drop the belt to Kaitlyn at WM not the 20th Raw anniversary so if that did happen then she would have broke Maryse's record for most days in a single run as Divas Champ [and took the overall days as Divas Champ]. If she still lost the belt to Kaitlyn when she did in real life I think she could have very well won it back at WM 29 or shortly thereafter making her a 4x Divas Champ.

Basically I think she was better as a heel and imo had she stuck around for a year or two as a heel she could have had a better career [more title reigns, better matches, some more feuds]. :-/
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Eve as a legend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve as a legend?   Eve as a legend? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 6:45 pm

Yeah, of her three title runs, only the third was close to being memorable. She didn't stand out until that heel run towards the end. If she'd stuck around longer, maybe she could have helped end the Bathroom Break Era. As it is, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eve as a legend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve as a legend?   Eve as a legend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eve as a legend?
Page 1 of 1