Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans

Go down 
+2
Paul Wyatt
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans Empty
PostSubject: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 12:07 am

-- There are talks that AJ Lee could be walking out of the Extreme Rules pay per view with the WWE Divas Championship in hand. While she's putting in good effort, Kaitlyn simply has not drawn the attention of the fans. Plus, management feels that another title belt could enhance World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler and his trio.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 8:36 am

That was obvious from the time he won the title.

And to Kaitlyn's defense, they haven't put in any effort to presenting her as a great champion. That has become the status quo for title-holder. You win the belt then you don't do shit.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 10:38 am

^^ agreed.

Although I will say when Kaitlyn gets the chance to speak she either isn't very good or just tries too hard. Like...just be natural.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 11:09 am

Its About Time They Get rid of Kaitlyn as Champion.No Offence but Kaitlyn was never ready to hold the title in the first place even during her feud with Eve.She Was too green and still needed to improve her work.After her feud with eve she had a feud with Tamina and there matches were never good.Her only title defense that was good was with Natalya on NXT.When she does lose her title I don't expect her to improve at all and go back go being sloppy like she always was I hope one day she improves but at this point AJ should and Will Be the Next Divas Champion.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 10:53 pm

This was so fucking easy to predict but hopefully this is indeed the backstage plans.

I could also see Big E. winning the US Title and then Dolph's crew would ALL have a belt!

That would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 11:09 pm

I think they got to blame themselves not Kaitlyn I find her intresting but they don't feature her at all. I mean when they are only showing Bella Twins mainly that ain't her fault hard to get over with lack of time. Her segments I really enjoied where I find myself fast forwarding repeated matches over and over. I think the issue is lack of creativity and tv time by wwe.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 12:11 am

I agree that they need to actually showcase Kaitlyn more before they totally blame her.

Having said that she is far from the best woman they have so I can't wait for AJ to win the belt and move on to better people like Naomi and Natalya.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 12:48 am

But what if WWE gave Kaitlyn a chance and knew she wasn't ready? I really wamna know why people think Kaitlyn has improve if I look back at her old matches compared to hers now I wouldn't notice a damn thing.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 4:57 pm

i think Kaitlyn has improved. it's just that WWE has not done anything with her. Eve quit right after she won the title so there was no blow-off rematch to establish her as champion. her 'feud' with Tamina was on and off every week and she was left off the WrestleMania card. the fans were warming to her during her feud with Eve and she was getting over but then she was abruptly dropped from regular TV. how can the fans connect to someone they don't see or have no reason to cheer for. i'm not a big fan of just randomly writing off people after a few weeks. i'd rather the writers properly invested time in her so her title reign has meaning. and i don't want AJ to win the title at Extreme Rules. this feud has potential to be really good and if she and Kaitlyn can have a nice long drawn out feud then AJ getting the title would be a good moment. if people backstage want to peak too soon and just hand AJ the title then they're only hurting the division

i think another problem is Kaitlyn's size. she's much bigger than a lot of the other Divas. the only others who could realistically go toe-to-toe with her are Natalya, Aksana and Tamina. as a result WWE have to think carefully on who they can believably book Kaitlyn against. if AJ does get the title i'd love to see Layla get pushed against her. she makes a much better top face than Kaitlyn and she's someone who can get a crowd to react most of the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans   Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage AJ/Kaitlyn Plans
Page 1 of 1