Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An idea i had

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

An idea i had Empty
PostAn idea i had

As we all know, the forum is in dire straits. The staff we have is virtually inactive (i place the blame on the leader leading by example and simply not caring about this place, the staff has done the same), the forum sections have looked virtually the same for over 3 years, the posting is in the same sections, y'all get the idea. What i propose is, seeing the 5 year anniversary of the site is next month, i want to rebuild it, from scratch. I need y'alls help in doing so, (that means i need your support in letting me fix shit) and just for the record, if anyone comes in here and goes "we dont care so why should you" then it's obvious you dont belong here if you're willing to let something die because it doesnt interest you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

An idea i had :: Comments

#WeWantTaryn
Re: An idea i had
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 6:17 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I'm Dying for a New Change on this place a new look is a fresh start.We also need new mods(Do We Even have mods?) and maybe some new admins as well.This place has So Much Potential to be something good we really do need a BIG change.
Dead
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 6:22 pm by Dead
The 2 mods we have, are gone. Keri quit in February, and Vee just stopped showing up. Neither one have been demoted. The system i would put in place would be 3 admins (the head one, one for the technical side, and one to primarily oversee the forum when the head isnt around) and 3 ACTIVE mods. I already have a genuine idea of who those staff members would be if i'm allowed to do this. I've already messaged Mia if she can help me with getting the ball rolling.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 6:39 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Who do you think should be the admins and the mods?
Dead
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 6:40 pm by Dead
I'm not giving that away if i dont get the okay to rebuild the forum.
Paul Wyatt
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 9:22 pm by Paul Wyatt
I shall call this "Dead Revolution: A Forum's Rise from the Grave!"
Did You Miss Her?
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 10:03 pm by Did You Miss Her?
HELL YEAH! LET'S MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN! So will u be getting rid of members too?? And can we move some of these dead ass, useless, topics to the grave yard? Let's clean this place up and restore it to it's former glory.
Dead
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 10:54 pm by Dead
Getting rid of members how, like removing the inactives? If the graveyard still exists, they'll be going. I cant promise drastic changes, or even if the site will be booming again like it once was, but im gonna try my damndest to, SOMEONE has to.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 11:16 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I feel like some sections such as the Be the Booker Section should be removed.The Arcade section should be the moved to the chamber section.And the videogame section should be moved to the games section since we are talking about games anyways.The Genreal Wrestling section should be combined with the Indy Section since the Indy section is really dead.The Divas should have there own Section and combine the Knockouts and Indy Girls with there own section.Everything else is ok.
Dead
Post Wed 22 May 2013, 11:27 pm by Dead
Some sections wouldnt be entirely removed, just merged into others. BTB and the pickem would be moved into General Wrestling, same with Indy. The womens wrestling board will stay the same, too much clutter can make it look unappealing. Video games may or may not be merged into Entertainment seeing they fall under the same thing.
Post  by Sponsored content

An idea i had

Page 1 of 1