Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!

Go down 
+2
Angelus
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 2:33 am

Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! 757c1dce10e4fffbe34912345ed7ef1e_1024

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/05/24/new-knockouts-champion-crowned/

Mickie James became a three-time Knockouts Champion tonight on Impact Wrestling.

In a Knockouts Title match granted to her last week by VP of Knockouts Brooke Hogan, Mickie defeated champ Velvet Sky, taking advantage of her bad leg to earn the victory.

That ups Mickie’s title reign total–including five with the WWE Women’s Title and one with the WWE Divas Title–to a whopping nine.

Congratulations, Mickie!

Are you happy to see the title back around Mickie’s waist?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 5:05 pm

I think it is good for both sides as Mickie james got a new music video came out and along with a lot of promotion right now on radio and country music. Can't hurt the company
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 5:54 pm

I thought the match last night Was Pretty bad IMO the action was slow There was a couple of miscommunication here and there like that part when velvet was doing a Hurricarana I think and she suddenly just stop dont know what was supposed to happen.Im happy that Mickie is the champ as long as Gail Dosent win it again I'm happy with this but seriously they need new knockouts.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 5:57 pm

shes only got the belt cause she bitched about being misused
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 6:30 pm

Hey there are two Women in TNA that can Bitch and get what they please....Gail Kim and Mickie James.....some people gotz it..some don't lol.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 8:05 pm

LETS GO HEAT!! wrote:
I thought the match last night Was Pretty bad IMO the action was slow There was a couple of miscommunication here and there like that part when velvet was doing a Hurricarana I think and she suddenly just stop dont know what was supposed to happen.Im happy that Mickie is the champ as long as Gail Dosent win it again I'm happy with this but seriously they need new knockouts.

I agree the match was not good and I think it was mainly Velvet's fault.

She was not consistent in selling her ankle injury and it just looked bad.

Glad Mickie is champion.

I'm hoping she turns heel as she fights to keep her belt.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 8:28 pm

Meh. Haven't cared about Mickie James in a while.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 8:35 pm

There was this one part in the match when velvet was laying on the floor and then all of sudden I guess she just started screaming in pain I guess she forgot that she was "injured" It looked so fake.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 10:45 pm

LETS GO HEAT!! wrote:
There was this one part in the match when velvet was laying on the floor and then all of sudden I guess she just started screaming in pain I guess she forgot that she was "injured" It looked so fake.

Yeah it was after her hurricanrana.

She landed and she acted like her back was hurt and then like 5 seconds late she remembered her knee was hurt and clutched it..

It was just awkward!..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!   Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Regains Knockouts Championship On Impact Wrestling, Increases Title Record To 9!
Page 1 of 1