Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Divas championship is a copy not the original

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Divas championship is a copy not the original Empty
PostSubject: The Divas championship is a copy not the original   The Divas championship is a copy not the original EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 10:42 am

I knew something was different about the WWE Divas championship they re-made it smaller if you noticed than the original it was alot bigger and looked alot better in my opinion but their is really no difference except the size it's still my favorite championship and it still looks better than the WWE Women's championship in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divas championship is a copy not the original   The Divas championship is a copy not the original EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 10:43 am

They changed the plate size and the belt length on the Divas title in my opinion I really don't notice when WWE changes the title in anyway but I noticed after a while it was alot smaller when I watched Michelle vs Maryse for the Divas title when the ref. holds up the title it's big and then Michelle vs Maria when the ref. holds up the title its ALOT smaller but I don't think they change the title for the same champion who had the title maybe for the next title holder but not the current one I thought
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divas championship is a copy not the original   The Divas championship is a copy not the original EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 10:43 am

The title is alot smaller version for Maryse why are they making the Divas title so small for the champions originally it was alot bigger and looked alot better imo when it was first introduced in WWE it still looks amazing imo but just really small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divas championship is a copy not the original   The Divas championship is a copy not the original Empty

Back to top Go down

The Divas championship is a copy not the original
Page 1 of 1