Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful   New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 5:30 am

Renee Young did an interview and in it she discussed which talent has been most helpful to her since she joined the company.

"Someone that has been really helpful to me would definitely be Michael Cole. He is very honest and great to bounce ideas off of. He is really a great guy that's been such a backbone for WWE's broadcast team for a long time, so he is usually the man with the answers and ideas for me. Also, Tony Dawson and I were hired roughly around the same time and he's been a great support system too. And, of course, Matt Striker and Scott Stamford... those guys are both so good at what they do and I always grow a little bit each time I work with them. Very quick and witty, those two gems are. But so many of the producers and management at WWE have been amazing, a lot of really great people there.

"The most helpful thing I've learned, and this is dating back to before I even started at WWE, but it's being able to trust myself and have fun. I work in the business of entertainment. If I'm having fun, it's easier for people watching to have fun too."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0526/562953/new-wwe-announcer-renee-young-on-which-wwe-talent-has-been-most/#ixzz2UToHfjFG
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful   New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 10:07 am

I remember watching her on theScore network in canada. She's very talented... Vince & his goons did a good job by hiring her.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful   New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 9:30 pm

Yeah I really like her so far as well.

Nice of Cole and others to not be douches to the 'new girl'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful   New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful Empty

Back to top Go down

New WWE Announcer Renee Young On Which WWE Talent Has Been Most Helpful
Page 1 of 1