Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition   Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 5:07 am

- Tammy "Sunny" Sytch, who was recently released from a Connecticut prison after serving a four-month sentence for repeatedly violating terms of a restraining order filed by her former boyfriend, touted her trailblazing ways in a Facebook post this week.

With so many females vying for roles as "Divas" in WWE these days, the self-proclaimed "Original Diva" says she's pleased to have redefined the role of women in the sports-entertainment organization.

"I find it fascinating that so many women now strive to be a WWE diva," Sytch wrote. "Im so happy I helped make that occupation a glamorous one, back in the prehistoric days of not-so-glamorous lady wrestlers."

In the past, the WWE Hall of Famer has labeled the women who came before her as "one dimensional." She once told WWE.com, "Then I came along and anything they threw at me I could do. I could get in the ring and have a match, I managed at ringside, I co-hosted TV shows, I did broadcasting, I did the modeling. I was the first one."

She added, "My definition of a Diva is that all-around, well-rounded performer."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0601/563105/tammy-sytch-weighs-in-on-today-wwe-diva-competition/#ixzz2V2ncdi00
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition   Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 9:52 pm

Hmm even after suffering repeated mental meltdowns and a cancer diagnosis she's still as full of herself as ever. I'd hardly say she helped with that. People just stopped wanting to see ugly wrestlers on TV. You don't see any ugly male WWE wrestlers that don't have the freak factor (Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry) around anymore do you?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition   Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 10:15 pm

Did she just say that "If They Threw her in the ring she could have a match" because last time I checked she only had 1 Match.I wasn't watching sunny back in her prime or anything but if I did I probably wouldn't be a fan of hers anyway.Sable to me was the original Diva more then Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition   Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 11:08 pm

I use to like her a lot in ECW & WWE.

Sadly she is a wreck and a true diva.

I mean she gets the credit for being the 1st diva. That being said that title is not deserving for the bad stuff she did between the drugs ruinning her career and her Husband (RIP). Her cheating on him with big name stars and stuff for drugs. Sadly when you see where she is at now I wonder how could of I been such a big fan of her.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition   Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition EmptyMon 03 Jun 2013, 2:30 pm

I agree. I'm not the biggest Sable fan but you can't deny that she at least helped women become stars within the wrestling ring even if she wouldn't take bumps. Yet Sunny acts as if she was some huge pioneer like the Fabulous Moolah or Mildred Burke. Sable was the first one to at least coin the term "WWE Diva". Sunny's claim to fame is just being the first one to wear provocative outfits to the ring and do magazine spreads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition   Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Weighs In On Today's WWE Diva Competition
Page 1 of 1