Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WCW Champ Offers Praise For Daniel Bryan; Which Former WWE/WH Champs Does Bryan Remind Him Of?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former WCW Champ Offers Praise For Daniel Bryan; Which Former WWE/WH Champs Does Bryan Remind Him Of?  Empty
PostSubject: Former WCW Champ Offers Praise For Daniel Bryan; Which Former WWE/WH Champs Does Bryan Remind Him Of?    Former WCW Champ Offers Praise For Daniel Bryan; Which Former WWE/WH Champs Does Bryan Remind Him Of?  EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 3:27 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_71173.shtml#.UbbBXpxYRi0

After delivering a remarkable performance last Monday on Raw, WWE star Daniel Bryan continues to receive praise from his peers and veterans in the wrestling business.

Former WCW champion Diamond Dallas Page offered his viewpoint on Bryan's current hot run and compared Bryan to former WWE champion Eddie Guerrero during an exclusive interview on the June 7 edition of the PWTorch Livecast.

"I caught Raw last week or the week before - he was out there with Kane and (Randy) Orton and The Shield, and I don't care if he's 5'7" or 6'9", that son-of-a-b---- was as big and bad and electric and more over than anyone out there," Page exclusively told PWTorch editor Wade Keller.

"It's real and it's very Eddie Guerrero-ish. And Chris Benoit-ish. Where the fans say, 'This guy loves what he's doing.' And if he never made it to The Show, I think he would have been, 'Wow, I would have loved to have done that, but I had a hell of a time in Iowa with (C.M.) Punk tearing it down.' You gotta make sure you love it."
Back to top Go down

Former WCW Champ Offers Praise For Daniel Bryan; Which Former WWE/WH Champs Does Bryan Remind Him Of?
Page 1 of 1