Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends? We're not friends...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Friends? We're not friends... Empty
PostFriends? We're not friends...

Got a random text from someone I have not seen in damn near a year. We had a bad falling out and I told them to lose my number. Now they say they need help and they remember I was always good with this type of stuff...

I guess I have a soft spot for people in need cause we're texting right now and i'm trying to help him with his women trouble.

and as I said in a previous blog..Women are nuts..all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

Friends? We're not friends... :: Comments

Paul Wyatt
Re: Friends? We're not friends...
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:35 pm by Paul Wyatt
Kudos, Sam.  You've always said you needed to not be as nice as you were.  Tell 'em to fuck off and the fake ones disappear in a jiffy.  Say what you need to say then stop rezponding - they'll get the hint (I'm serious.)
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:40 pm by The Sexy Vixen
it works. I've taken your advice a lot since meeting my fiancé. Lost many so-called 'friends' and I feel much better about myself.

So thank you, NCD hugs
#WeWantTaryn
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:50 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I had a "friend" like that once I cut them off real quick all I say is Hi and Bye I don't give a fuck I HATE people like that why would anyone wanna do that is beyond and the funny thing is there the ones who constantly say that there the real ones and how there not fake and all that bullshit.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm by The Sexy Vixen
agreed, DL...hate people like that
Serial
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:39 pm by Serial
I try not to 'hate' anyone, and try to stay on at least decent terms with everyone, even if I personally don't like them. Maybe it's the public relations in me, or a concern I usually have about burning bridges with people. I'm always afraid of completely burning a bridge with someone, because of a concern that I might need their help with something (job, crisis, etc.)

Also, if someone was less than kind to me, I try not to be the same to them, otherwise what separates how they are acting from I'm acting? Gotta take the high road sometimes.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:42 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I always belived that you should treat people the way you would want to be treated.And When I don't get the respect I deserve then they don't get the respect they deserved.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:44 pm by The Sexy Vixen
that's how I got stepped on a lot...trying to kill people with kindness. now I just try to ignore those I don't deem as friends...but if they are in need of help..i still help if I can.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 9:19 pm by KTV-Time
Well I think Random Hi's from friends are welcomed. Even with people who I might have had a fallen out with. NOW, if all they do is come to me for stuff, then well, I slowly distance myself, because it comes off as I'm only worth talking too when it benefits them or they need me. I don't need that in my life. So just say Hi whenever it inspires you, because it means much more than you think sometimes.

AND I've gone way off topic :P
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 9:23 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I love your input on this stuff Kevin hugs
KTV-Time
Post Mon 17 Jun 2013, 9:30 pm by KTV-Time
Friends? We're not friends... 6nqse8
Post  by Sponsored content

Friends? We're not friends...