Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RVD Says Why He Re-Signed W/ WWE, Dogs TNA, What Will Be His WWE Schedule?, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

RVD Says Why He Re-Signed W/ WWE, Dogs TNA, What Will Be His WWE Schedule?, More  Empty
PostSubject: RVD Says Why He Re-Signed W/ WWE, Dogs TNA, What Will Be His WWE Schedule?, More    RVD Says Why He Re-Signed W/ WWE, Dogs TNA, What Will Be His WWE Schedule?, More  EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 7:36 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_71421.shtml#.UcOC0pxYRi0
Returning WWE star Rob Van Dam made a few things clear in his first interview since signing with WWE: he will not be one-and-done at the Money in the Bank PPV, he will not be full-time, WWE's view on full-time schedules has changed, and he feels TNA did not prove a relevant platform for him.

"With one 48 second video, WWE made RVD more relevant than he had been in the past several years," Van Dam told the VOC Nation Radio show about WWE reintroducing him during the Payback PPV. "A lot of fans don’t watch (TNA). People were asking me if I retired, and I felt like a constant ambassador telling people to watch TNA to see me.”

After becoming a free agent earlier this year, Van Dam says what convinced him to return to WWE were changes to WWE's policy on full-time schedules.

"I’m definitely not interested in a full time schedule," Van Dam said. "Now things have changed; there’s different people in the office there that are more sympathetic and understanding to the road life combined with the wrestling career."

Van Dam said he's excited about returning under a new deal, which is similar to Brock Lesnar's infrequent schedule.

"It’s definitely not a couple of appearances and I’m gone," Van Dam said about his MITB PPV return in July.
Back to top Go down

RVD Says Why He Re-Signed W/ WWE, Dogs TNA, What Will Be His WWE Schedule?, More
Page 1 of 1