Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing? Empty
PostSubject: Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing?   Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing? EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 11:27 am

LatinoReview.com's ElMayimbe has already revealed which baddies could appear in the Dr. Strange that's (apparently) in the works at Marvel, and last night he called into the lads and lady on The Schmoes Know Podcast to give them the scoop on the heroes that may well be joining the good Doctor. Apparently The Ancient One, Cagliostro, Azrael, Jade Claw, Wong, Al-Faisal and Talo will all be a part of the movie -- or at least, are part of the script. That's a LOT of supporting characters for a solo superhero flick, but we don't know how big or small each role will turn out to be yet; and of course things are always subject to change at this early stage. If (like me) you'e not too well up on all of those characters, be sure to click the link back to Schmoes Know.com below as they've provided a handy profile for each. Plus, you can have a listen/look at last night's podcast HERE, in which the guys (and myself) discuss Man Of Steel

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=82011#qs3wp3XqOS1j6hXw.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing?   Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing? EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 11:45 am

I'm not really sure who most of these people are but I'm interested in learning more about Dr. Strange's allies.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing?   Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing? EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 3:27 pm

I know a couple of them Ancient One will be features a lot along with Wong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing?   Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Heroes May Accompany DR STRANGE In His Marvel Movie Outing?
Page 1 of 1