Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soap Opera Thread

Go down 
+6
Sticky!!
Venom
Blue Ryder
Lauren
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 12:21 am

I hope he doesn't.
RIP Jeanne. I did like the tribute they did for her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 3:29 pm

B&B:

Fuck everyone who decided to make Steffy be unable to conceive.tommy gun Now she is going to lose Liam and I wont be able to watch B&B anymore cause I truly hate Hope...so fucking much. Why do all my fave characters have such shitty luck?

Y&R: so I am guessing Nick found out he is not Summer's real dad...which means Kyle and Summer are brother and sis..which means if they do the nasty for her graduation...that will be incest. SOMEONE STOP THEM!!!!!

PS - I think Carmine is hot...him and Lauren were cute together.

--

honestly both my soaps have been boring me lately..i hope something good happens soon.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 12:39 am

That's shitty!  I hope they don't do it yuck.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 3:52 pm

Mia...i'm gonna choke someone. Hope & Liam are going to get together. Steffy left Crying or Very sad

Y&R: Nick isn't summer's dad but doesn't want to tell her that Jack is her father.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 8:21 pm

So did you soap fans catch the Daytime Emmys last night?

If so did your favorite actors/actresses/shows win?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 8:31 pm

I didn't watch but I saw Heather Tom won for her role on B&B..good for her though I kinda hate her character
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 9:34 pm

Yeah I kinda knew she would win since I read an article about her.

Pretty cool that she won at all levels [young actress, supporting actress, and lead actress].

She added another Emmy to her resume and atm she is at 5! applause
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 9:37 pm

yeah that's very impressive
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:24 am

That sucks that steffy left! you can choke Brooke. I did see some of the awards. Im glad Heather tom won. she's a good actress.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 7:23 pm

I really don't want to watch B&B now. Ihate Caroline. I hate Hope and Brooke.

Y&R: Nick has me so pissed at him. he knows summer and kyle are siblings...so they cant be dating yet he doesn't want to tell them the truth because he's not ready. This isn't about you, Nick!!!! it's about the kids. They need to know!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 12:23 am

wtf, he needs to tell them.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 9:37 pm

Y&R: Summer and Jack finally found out they are father/daughter

the shit is about to hit the fan!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 12:21 am

oh Wow!
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 4:09 pm

So that's what I missed, I haven't watched Y&R since Katherine died; it's too painful to think of a Y&R without her.

Bold and The Beautiful is just…just…the writers need to stop with the way they throw Brooke at dudes, this is getting old. They want me to believe that after a the crap Brooke went through because of her "forbidden loves" she has yet to learn her lesson and think to herself, "Fucking my sister's husband might be a bad idea"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:12 am

IKR!? 'might' be a bad idea? God I am so sick of Brooke and Hope is equally getting on my nerves.

and yes Y&R has been nuts lately. Billy started gambling again and might lose Victoria. Lauren started having an affair with a bartender. Adam got married then his wife divorced him and found out that she's pregnant but she's not telling Adam it's his. She's pawned it off on this new guy named Dillon.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 2:40 pm

Y&R: UH OH....

LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon changed the test results so Nick would think Summer wasn't his daughter....but she really is. Sharon did it so she could win Nick back.

That bitch!!! What a horrible and selfish thing to do to someone. So many people are suffering right now...especially poor Summer...all so Sharon can get cozy with Nick again. Sharon is dead to me. I hope she rots in hell for this.

Carmine videotaped his affair with Lauren.

--

B&B: Bill and Katie are divorcing and she's fired him from his company.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 12:19 am

NO! I liked them together.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 7:44 am

I need to backtrack on B&B and find out what led to this divorce and stuff.... I been working mandatory overtime the past 2 weeks so i'm completely lost on B&B.

oh and yay! Hope is probably going to move on from Liam..FINALLY!!!

and I think Liam and Wyatt (the new guy Hope likes) are brothers
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 12:21 am

that's a lot of overtime! I hope Brooke doesn't go after him.. Good for Hope!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 10:38 am

B&B: well Liam came back and I think he's trying to propose to Hope...yuck.

Y&R: Phyllis knows Sharon tampered with the paternity test to make Summer and Nick think they aren't father and daughter. Sharon is about to be a dead woman. Oh...and the lady who plays Phyllis is leaving the show. That makes me sad. She's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 12:30 am

Damn I hope she says no. That sucks I liked Michelle in the role. I think she is headed for GH.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 10:04 am

Y&R: Phyllis knows and rushes off to tell Nick and Jack....my question is...'why didn't she use her cellphone and tell them to meet her someplace?'

I feel like Sharon is going to attack Phyllis and try to kill her. I want Sharon killed off this show so badly.

Billy is trying to win Victoria back and I hope he does. They are so good together.

anxiously waiting for today's episode
'

PS - epic quote from yesterday:
Phyllis to Sharon: "Get out of my way you demented bitch" rofl LOVE Phyllis!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:28 am

using her cellphone would have been too easy I guess.. Sharon is very annoying! yay billy! lol at the quote.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 12:39 am

Y&R: Sharon needs to be killed off. I'll miss Phyllis.

B&B: Katie needs to stop being jealous and just take Bill back. Hope should just go be with Wyatt cause she doesn't deserve Liam.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 12:26 am

I hope she takes him back!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 4:26 pm

Y&R: Katharine's character has officially been killed off now. IT was so sad watching. I cried like a baby. Nick & Avery are getting married and omg I want Sharon to die!! she's still trying to ruin everything to get Nick back. that bitch!!!!

Carmine needs to leave Lauren alone. I actually like the guy. I think Billy & Victoria might work it out.

B&B: Bill has a new son, Wyatt. Wyatt wants Hope. I want Wyatt to have Hope cause Liam can do way better. Wyatt is a hotty though.

Rick needs to make up with Maya cause they are cute together.

I wish Lauren was on the forum so we can both express our hate for Brooke. Oh by the way, Bill is marrying Brooke now....wowzers....just wowzers...
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:33 am

damn I knew it... they were gonna get together.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 9:17 pm

Shit is hitting the fan...

Y&R: Chelsea has been found out. Adam is suing her for custody. Adam might be a total jerk but Chelsea was wrong to keep the baby from him. I'm on Adam's side in this one.

Cane and Lily might have figured out who this mysterious blogger is....

B&B: Wyatt is moving in on Hope I love it!! They can have each other. Liam and Hope should not be together. I hate them together. I also hate Caroline being with Rick. She's a snobby bitch.

Brooke & Bill are making it work..cant wait till Ridge returns though.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013, 12:31 am

I don't blame adam at all.   Come on Ridge!!popcorn 
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 9:01 pm

Y&R: Sharon needs to die.

B&B: Hope needs to choose Wyatt already...we know she wants him
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013, 12:24 am

Sharon is horrible. Go hope tell him already.

GH: looks like Jax needs to come back. poor morgan
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

Y&R: Phyllis is waking up!!!!! yay!!!!
I hope Sharon finally gets hers.
Victoria and Billy's lil sex chats are so cute. I love them together.

Still very sad Katharine is gone. very sad

B&B: I think Hope and Liam will fall apart soon. I don't think Bill and Brooke should marry just yet but at the same time I hope they do cause it might cause a wedge between Hope and Liam.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 12:44 am

hopefully she does. it is still weird without Mrs. C.
I still hope they don't but if that drives a wedge between hope and liam then it'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 5:14 pm

yeah i don't like Bill and Brooke together at all.

Y&R: Carmine is escaped and he's coming for Lauren!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 10:25 pm

More Days chatter plz<3
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:24 am

I haven't seen it an awhile. i'll try to catch tomorrow's episode.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 10:13 pm

I only watch CBS soaps and sadly I miss Lauren being here to talk shit with me lol

Y&R: Carmine is dead and all clues point to Lauren's son, Fenmore. But Michael takes the fall and confesses to it to save his wife and son....but who REALLY killed carmine? Fenmore is the obvious choice which means he isn't the killer. I wonder who is....

Nick needs to just forgive Avery and marry her just to piss Sharon off.

I honestly with Dylan would leave Genoa City cause I want adam and Chelsea back together.

B&B: Hope is irritating me more and more. I miss Steffy!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 12:44 am

anything to piss of Sharon is a good thing. Yes Dylan please leave so you can go back to GH!!!

Days: glad to see Sami & EJ are still together.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

Y&R: I cried and cried yesterday....watching Billy and Chloe lose Delia...omg i cried so much. as a mom it hurt so much to see Victoria in such sadness.  I dont know why the writers had to do this to us!!!!

B&B: Liam caught hope and wyatt making out.... Maybe they will finally split. she should just have wyatt.

I dont feel sorry for Katie. she shouldnt have taken Bill's company.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 12:24 am

omg that is sad. damn.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 10:25 am

Adam killed Billy & Chloe's kid...

sparks are gonna fly when people find out..

B&B: Hope finally left Liam. HOORAY!!!!The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 393305 

and Maya wants Rick back. I dont like Caroline. I think Maya and Rick were good together.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Oct 2013, 12:33 am

oh damn. yay glad she left him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 11:03 am

I cant watch Y&R without crying now whenever they talk about Delia....being a mom i just cant take it

BTW, I saw Jonathan Randall from Guiding Light on an episode of Law & Order SVU...he still looked hott. i miss Guiding Light Teary Eyed

anyway Ashely is back on Y&R...and I swear i dont think Dylan is Nikki's illegitimate kid. I still think it's Stitch.

Fenn is trying to confess to Carmine's murder...

B&B: Hope will find out who sent her the video but I hope it doesnt matter. She is better with Wyatt. and everyone needs to leaver Brooke and Bill alone!!! Just let them be. Katie shouldnt have pushed them to be together!.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:24 am

Aww I miss it too, I wish it was still on. I am glad Ashley is back.
Damn Katie, they should bug her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 11:32 am

B&B: Wyatt saved the day from some drag queens trying to steal the diamond. Maybe Wyatt can finally steal Hope's heart hehe

I dont mind Brooke & Bill together. Katie needs to stop being a bitch and let Bill see his son.

Y&R: I hope Billy doesnt keep pushing Victoria away. I think Victor is about to find out about the child Nikki gave away. Also I think police are about to discover Adam killed Delia.

(i know it isnt a soap but it's alot of drama involved....i'm talking about Witches of East End. I'm liking it so far.

I cant wait till Mistresses is back too)
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 1:30 am

lol maybe he can. I hope she does, she can be a bitch.

the show is good, I like Killian and the kitty cat aunt, ( I forgot her name).
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013, 11:31 am

I love their aunt too. Wendy!

I DVR'd last night's episode, Havent watched it yet!! No one else watches it but me it seems lol I like Ingrid...I really dont like freya...dont know why lol

Y&R: I still dont think Dylan shouldve been Nikki's son..it shouldve been stitch

B&B: Liam is fighting hard for Hope but i think he will change his tune when steffy returns at the end of the month for a few episodes.

Also, Bill was a jerk for using Katie like that but then again i think Katie is a bitch lol Bill should get his company back. She had no right to take it.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 1:28 am

Yeah Wendy, she is awesome. smile I won't spoil it for you. I like Freya sometimes and other times I don't.

BB: I actually believed bill for a second then I realized he was playing her when brooke got involved lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 11:28 am

I was on Bill's side but now i'm kinda mad at him. I liked him and Brooke together.

Witches is my new fave show and I think they just said it's been picked up for a second season. YAY!!!! I DVR'd last night's episode. Plan to watch it later. They better not kill Wendy off or else!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 1:24 am

I like them together too, at first I didn't.
YAY a second season! I hope they don't, that would suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soap Opera Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next