Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother

Go down 
+5
#WeWantTaryn
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Serial
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:29 pm

The following is from TMZ.com:

WWE superstar CM Punk has obtained a restraining order against his estranged mother -- claiming she constantly hits him up for money and then threatens to kill herself if he doesn't come through ... TMZ has learned.

Punk -- real name Phillip Brooks -- claims in legal docs filed in Illinois that he's tried to break off his relationship with his mother for more than a year "due to repeated financial demands and years of abusive, harassing and threatening behavior."

In the document, Punk says he's made an effort to help his mom -- who he claims suffers from bipolar disorder -- giving her more than $100,000. But Punk says her "abusive/threatening behavior" escalated when he cut her off.

That's when Punk's mom allegedly unleashed a torrent of nasty emails -- telling the wrestler, "You don't give a s**t about us. You just care about your money and money hungry/fame hungry friends. You would sell us for a nickel."

Punk also says his mother threatened to release potentially embarrassing information about her son's past. Punk suggests the information has to do with arrests when he was in high school.

In the docs, Punk says his mother has threatened to commit suicide on at least 4 occasions in 2012.

Punk says, "I wish for the harassment to stop and am requesting the assistance of the court in this regards."

The judge in the case granted the temporary restraining order back on June 10 -- but the wrestler is due back in court today where he will likely try to extend the protection order for several years.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

It's sad how people change when friends or family members come into money. If I ever make it big, come into a lot of money, or hit the lotto, I'll make sure not to tell anyone. It really affects relationships.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:56 pm

he should've got a protection order...restraining orders really don't do shit, according to the police officer who filled out my report against my ex.

Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 8:05 pm

He should just hit her with a GTS
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

Wow I knew he had family issues but I didn't think it would of ended like this I did watch His DVD he look liked he lived a pretty rough life.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 8:38 pm

This really isn't anyone's business...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 8:55 pm

The 49th State! wrote:
He should just hit her with a GTS

rofl

that would work too
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 2:38 am

Wow that is crazy!

Sucks for him that his mom is like that.

Isn't he really close with his best friend's mom.

I swear in his documentary he basically considers her a sister and her mom his.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 5:12 am

It would make sense that he would compensate his lack of a relationship with his own mother with another woman.

Yeah if I ever won the lotto I wouldn't tell anyone except my mum. The most dangerous would be a relationship. I wouldn't tell them until I knew I absolutely trusted them. But the money would be in my own account and I would make sure they couldn't touch it unless I wanted them too. I would probably give close friends/family some but other than that nobody would know.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 5:37 am

CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother Bjbn7a
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm

CM Punk's legal wish has been granted -- a judge has issued a 2-year restraining order against the WWE superstar's estranged mother after she allegedly bombarded him with threats, TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Punk filed legal docs in Illinois claiming his mom threatened to commit suicide several times after he stopped giving her money to pay for her living situation. Punk also claimed his mom had threatened to expose humiliating secrets from his past.

Punk had already received a temporary restraining order against his mom -- but today, the judge decided to extend the order of protection for 2 years.

Punk had asked the court to also ban his mom from WWE wrestling events -- but it's unclear if the judge signed off on that request as well.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/cm-punk-restraining-order-mother/#ixzz2XX0fI3AJ
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother   CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Gets Restraining Order Against His Mother
Page 1 of 1