Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money In The Bank Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Money In The Bank Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 12:35 pm

MITB in here today and it should be a intresting card are you people ready for it?
Also I will be in the chat during the ppv if members want to show up
I am gonna try to multi task some stuff tonight.

WWE Championship Match:
- John Cena (c) vs. Mark Henry

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
- Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a WWE Championship Contract:
- CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Kane vs. Rob Van Dam

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract:
- Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro

Singles Match:
- Ryback vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
- Curtis Axel (c) vs. The Miz

WWE Divas Championship Match:
- AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn

WWE Tag Team Championship Pre-Show Match:
- Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (c's) vs. The Usos
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 5:12 pm

I'm most looking forward to the two MITB matches and then the Divas and WHT matches.

All the others should be solid enough.

I'll be watching it at a friend's house so sadly I won't be able to be on here but I'll come on after the show and post my thoughts etc.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

I hope it is a good ppv I look forward to this show so I hope it ain't a let down
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 5:22 pm

Usually it is a good show so I am confident this will be no different.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 5:31 pm

I think alot of pressure is for mitb to stand up. I figure RVD will be spotlight for the one group. I ain't about the other group though
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 8:54 pm

The Shield wins with a powerbomb into the corner and walks into the spear.

Believe In The Shield
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 9:26 pm

Sandow pushes Rhodes off the Ladder and climbs up to win the MITB
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 9:52 pm

Curtis Axel emerges victorious and Still IC Champion after the Miz lied to get Heyman ejected from Ringside.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 10:18 pm

Ryback beats Jericho with a roll up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 10:45 pm

Your winner by DQ and Still WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio.

AJ Lee costs Ziggler the match by interfering.

Ziggler is upset with AJ and so is the crowd
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 11:10 pm

In what I heard was a good match Cena retains the title over Mark Henry by STF.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 11:50 pm

Paul Heyman turned on CM Punk beating him down with a ladder.

Randy Orton wins the Money In The Bank all I can say is this ppv been a huge let down
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 12:00 am

RANDY ORTON!!!?????? You gotta be kidding me!! This whole PPV was TOO Perdictible I really thought Daniel Bryan Was Gonna Win.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 2:32 am

I saw the PPV and I thought for the most part it was solid although some of the winners were not who I wanted.

The pre-show Tag Title match with The Shield and The Usos really surpassed what I expected. I got to my friend's house a little late *4:40 pm* so I don't know how much I missed but it was a good match. I'd say about an 8/10.

The SD WHT MITB was one of the best matches imo. I really didn't know who would win. I officially picked Wade however I was rooting for Cody. Sadly he did so well and was about to win and lost to Sandow. I really didn't expect him to win. I thought Sandow, Fandango, and Swagger had no chance of winning. I was so wrong. I guess Cody/Sandow will feud and Cody will turn face. I'd give it an 8.5/10

Miz vs Axel for the IC Title was okay. I never really got into it. I don't like Axel's finisher. Why not just use the Perfect Plex? 7/10 seems right if not a little to generous. :-/

AJ defending her Divas Title against Kaitlyn was solid. Sure it wasn't nearly as good as their Payback match however it wasn't 4 minutes either and had some nice action. I knew and wanted AJ to win but I kinda wanted Layla to cost Kaitlyn. I just hope AJ gets to defend her belt against someone new. Naomi and Natalya say hi! 7.5/10 for me.

Jericho/Ryback was one of the matches I cared least about. I like Jericho a lot I just don't like Ryback much. It was a pretty boring match to me and it was noisy where I was watching it so maybe if I re-watch the match *goes for all the matches* I may like them more? The ending was really dumb though! The schoolboy roll up was just bad. Ryback should have held the tights and or put his body weight on Jericho.. 6.5/10?

Dolph/ADR almost always have entertaining matches and this WHT match was no exception. I didn't expect Ziggler to win it tonight and was fine with him not because I'd rather he won it back at SS. Of course if that doesn't happen then I'll be pissed he lost tonight but I'll have faith.. AJ being the reason he lost makes sense. They need to break up somehow. I just don't understand wtf she was thinking interfering so blatantly?! Bitch go to the back! alien I know she will make Big E. attack Ziggler once they are through and that is fine I just don't want it to happen before SS *where he should be winning back the WHT from ADR*. I'd rate this match as an 8/10.

The WWE Title match between Cena and Henry was another match that I was NOT looking forward to at all. It was just boring to me. It looks like SS will see a rematch and with any luck their rematch will be Title vs Career. Cena will and should win so that Henry can be gone and again with any luck Cena will lose his belt shortly afterward.. 5/10! Argh 

The WWE 'All-Star' MITB match was good although I preferred the first MITB of the night. Everyone did well in this match but I was sad Bryan lost. sad  I knew it would have been predictable had he won but so what that was the right call imo! Now it seems he has to fuck up Axel or something? Why downgrade for the IC Title when he beat Orton/Sheamus/Christain recently who are all supposed 'All-Stars'. I hope he doesn't have to face Axel at SS but who knows.. I knew Punk would be screwed by Heyman and or Lesnar but it is nice to know they didn't swerve the fans by calling off this obvious SS match.. It should be great! Orton winning was not something I expected at all. Oh well maybe when he cashes in he can turn heel. I think that would help me enjoy him more. I'll give this match an 8/10.

Overall the PPV was solid. Most of the matches were not duds but I just disliked some of the winners. The average of all the matches was 7.3125/10. I guess that is about right. I'd be nice and bump it up to 7.5/10 for the show overall.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 4:04 am

I went to a party and saw the PPV there. I really liked the crowd, and enjoyed their "chants" throughout the evening. It was also cool to see almost everyone in the main event get solid pops throughout the match. At first I didn't care for Orton winning, but the more I thought about it on the ride home, the more it made sense to me. Randy hasn't really done much the last two years or so, and has had no problem putting others over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 6:48 am

TwerkMileyTwerk! wrote:
RANDY ORTON!!!?????? You gotta be kidding me!! This whole PPV was TOO Perdictible I really thought Daniel Bryan Was Gonna Win.

How is it too predictable if you really thought, just like everyone else, Daniel Bryan would win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank Discussion   Money In The Bank Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Money In The Bank Discussion
Page 1 of 1