Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired

Go down 
+2
Dead
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired Empty
PostSubject: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 2:07 pm

Bruce Prichard may become a casualty of TNA's cost-cutting. Sources report that as the company restructures itself, they have been asking office personnel to restructure their deals. Prichard was asked to do so and has reportedly rejected that request and his days are said to be numbered in the company as a result.

TNA's agents were also asked to do so and some within TNA say that shortly after D-Lo agreed to a per-night agreement, he was fired.

More as we get it.

Last edited by Angelus on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 5:15 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 6:33 pm

TNA is in a hell of a tough position. Their X-Division isn't what it used to be, the KO Division is pretty much eradicated, and everything else it built to be an alternative (6-sided ring, focus on homegrown talent) is pretty much gone.

Bruce was named captain of a sinking ship and was bound to fail, as would have anyone else named to his position. The Hogan and Bischoff decisions really ruined whatever TNA had going for it, and all those "big names" that they have signed, haven't done improved ratings much (which is really bad considering Spike is in more homes than it was a few years ago.) You can also tell they have no sense of direction or any organizational plan going forward.

The Spike relationship also hasn't helped them. Spike wanted big names in order for TNA to get a good deal, so TNA needed Spike to be on television. However, now having Hogan and Bischoff calling shots and the plethora of WWE castaways on the budget, probably hinder more than help.

TNA also does a bad job of marketing or advertising. Notice how TNA really isn't mentioned outside of Spike? You never see them discussed or mentioned on other programs. They haven't done anything to differentiate from the idea that they are more than a B-show.

---

Also, firing someone right after they restructure their deal? wtfisthis 
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 8:13 pm

I miss the Old TNA so much its not even funny.I miss the old 6 side ring,The Tunnel Entrance,When AJ styles and Joe was the Main Eventers,When Traci Brooks and Trinity Was The KOs Division,When There Weren't ANY WWE Superstars On the roster.TNA is now just a bootleg version of SD and it the roster is terrible and TNA is just at its worse.TNA is Gonna go bankrupt By the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 1:20 am

DEUCESFromMISTY! wrote:
I miss the Old TNA so much its not even funny.I miss the old 6 side ring,The Tunnel Entrance,When AJ styles and Joe was the Main Eventers,When Traci Brooks and Trinity Was The KOs Division,When There Weren't ANY WWE Superstars On the roster.TNA is now just a bootleg version of SD and it the roster is terrible and TNA is just at its worse.TNA is Gonna go bankrupt By the end of this year.

Not gonna happen, not anytime soon anways, Dixie's momma and Daddy are pumping loads of money into TNA like water. It's because of them they are still functioning.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 2:09 am

Well yeah, if Panda Energy didn't buy TNA either someone else would have or it would have gone under. Dixie's been put on a leash in terms of spending though. TNA garnered more financial losses than Dixie's parents were willing to tolerate and put a limit on her spending, to reduce damages.

They're pretty much living by the sword and dying by the sword.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 11:40 am

UPDATE: Bruce Prichard is officially gone from TNA. TNA released Prichard, who was Senior Vice President of Programming & Talent Relations, today. As previously reported, there were several issues with Prichard including his stalling out contract negotiations to the point that some, such as Drew Hankinson and RVD, had expired.

Also officially released was D'Lo Brown, who had been an agent with the the company since 2009 and was also in charge of the Gutcheck tryouts.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 3:59 pm

Damn they really need to get their shit together!

LOL at D-Lo doing what they wanted and them still firing his ass!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 3:44 am

- D'Lo Brown issued the following statement on his Twitter regarding his release from TNA:

I guess it's time to address the rumors surrounding me over the last few days. It is true that my employment with TNA has come to an end. I consider myself fortunate to have worked so closely with some of the best up and coming talent in the business. I also had the privilege to work closely with some of the greatest this industry has produced.

I can tell you this for sure I will miss sharing a locker room with some of the most genuine men and women (you know who you are) that I have ever been around.

I want to say thank you to the many fans that have shown support for me over the years.

I will keep everyone updated on what my future plans are.

In the meantime all booking inquires should be directed to dlobookings@aol.com or erik@vocnation.com.

Recognize
   #YNWA

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0718/564209/tna-issues-statement-on-release/#ixzz2ZTHduCCG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired   Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired Empty

Back to top Go down

Update Bruce Prichard & D-Lo Brown Fired
Page 1 of 1