Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse Sorensen Released.

Go down 
+2
Angelus
Serial
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Jesse Sorensen Released. Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 3:31 pm

Not sure if he is released solely from his wrestling capacity, or if they cut him from his Marketing Assistant position as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 3:37 pm

I think this is kind of wrong on a lot of levels by them. This ain't good business how they operate.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 3:38 pm

You can probably delete this thread CP, since you beat me to the punch. Jesse Sorensen Released. 64172f31
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 5:15 pm

I locked mine and graveyarded it
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 7:22 pm

I am disappointed in his release. He is super talented. It is increasingly stunning that TNA management feel that it is a good choice to save money by releasing the people that could be groomed into TNA stars. Instead they are keeping all of the big money earning former WWE talent. Someone, somewhere in TNA, there has to be a person thinking this is a bad decision.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 7:26 pm

Wait they release Jessie.Victoria's Boyfriend WHY? He was entertaining!! STUPID MOVE From TNA.SMH
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 7:43 pm

^ ummm.....Jesse Sorensen is the guy who had his neck broken a year or so ago
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:06 am

Yeah Jesse broke his neck almost 2 years ago.

Really crappy they released him even if he was just working backstage.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:18 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_72214.shtml#.Ue9F_5xYRi0

Jesse Sorensen, who announced his departure from TNA on Tuesday, is accusing TNA president Dixie Carter of making "false promises" to Sorensen about always having a job with the company.

Sorensen, who suffered a severe neck injury and temporary paralysis during a TNA match in February 2012, launched a Kickstarter-style campaign on Tuesday to help fund his entry in a bodybuilding contest. Sorensen claimed in a description of the campaign that he is unable to pay for the contest following his release from TNA.

"After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false," Sorensen wrote on the verified GoFundMe page.

"During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, Fla. on Oct. 5, 2013, but now due to my recent released(sic) I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling."

Sorensen, who is attempting to raise $600 for the bodybuilding contest, also changed his Twitter account from @TNASorensen to JessySorensen on Tuesday.

TNA has yet to address why Sorensen was released from the company, where he was working behind-the-scenes after being removed from the active roster.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:29 am

This looks really bad on TNA, and I wish the best for Sorensen, but he isn't making himself look good either. He got released because he getting paid more than others in similar positions, but now he's asking everyone else for money? Unless he's splitting any possible profits with those who sponsor him, why would anyone want to help him make money with their money?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:36 am

He went off on TNA especially Dixie for lying!

LOL..

I agree thought that it makes him look bad.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 8:23 pm

This keeps getting worse for tna
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013, 1:05 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_72214.shtml#.UfCilW1YRi0

Jesse Sorensen, who says he was released by TNA on Tuesday, tweeted Wednesday that he did not set up the donation site to raise funds for a bodybuilding contest following his release.

As of Wednesday, the $600 target was already met. The campaign page on GoFundMe.com is verified as Jesse Sorensen, but Sorensen tweeted Wednesday: "Just to be clear it was not me that posted the donation site or set it up. I'm thankful for my time at TNA & for the opportunities given."

The campaign's pitch was to raise funds for Sorensen based on an accusation that TNA president Dixie Carter made "false promises" to Sorensen about having a job for life in TNA. It made it sound like Sorensen was disgruntled following his release.

The campaign has since been edited to remove the accusation against Carter and negative comments about TNA:

"My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling."

TNA has yet to address why Sorensen was released from the company, where he was working behind-the-scenes after being removed from the active roster.

Caldwell's Analysis: We apologize for the error in reporting Sorensen as the source of the campaign. The p.r. aspect remains, though, that TNA has to step up and give an account on why they cut Sorensen, who was nearly paralyzed in a TNA ring 18 months ago. If Sorensen was cut because of a performance issue or other extenuating circumstances, TNA should be able to finesse that into an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Sorensen Released.   Jesse Sorensen Released. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse Sorensen Released.
Page 1 of 1