Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013, 6:06 pm

Even with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver joining Earth's mightiest in The Avengers: Age of Ultron, and against a newly revealed sub-titular main villain, writer-director Joss Whedon has promised significant roles for the non-superpowered duo members of the team, Hawkeye and Black Widow. "Natasha is a huge part of the sequel because you do want to concentrate on the people who don't have their own franchises," Whedon said about Scarlett Johansson's Russian spy. "Although she in 'Cap 2,' [and] she's great. She was the most fun for me because she's not a hero, you know, and it's something that I read—and I feel bad that I can't remember who wrote the book—but it's in one of the books explaining, 'These guys are heroes, you are a spy. It's a different thing—it's a different skill set—and you don't have their moral high ground or any of that good stuff.' And that just makes her so interesting to me. So yeah, the stuff I've got going on with her in the second one is killer." Joss Whedon had previously expressed excitement to be doing more with Jeremy Renner's archer Clint Barton aka Hawkeye, who was practically a zombie in The Avengers assembly last year. What do you think?

So far starring Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, with Kick-Ass actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson in early talks to join, Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron is written and directed by Joss Whedon, and is scheduled to start filming in March in the United Kindom for a May 1, 2015 release date.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=84194#R6WdbMmuFGWjhxei.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013, 7:26 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013, 12:29 am

That is cool that she is getting a lot of screen time.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013, 12:44 pm

I think this is good for them. As I felt she did a good job in the last movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty

Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon Promises 'Huge Part' For Black Widow In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Page 1 of 1