Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! Empty
PostSubject: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 5:02 pm

-- According to Fighting Spirit Magazine, Magnus has signed a new two-year deal with TNA Wrestling. Magnus gave the following statement to Fighting Spirit…

"I'm very happy to confirm that I have signed a new two-year deal, on improved terms. It came down to the wire between TNA, myself, and my agent, but ultimately we came to a mutually beneficial agreement

I'm really excited about the new structure and more streamlined team. It's important to know that while some people may be moving on, TNA is focusing on their priority guys. Simply - earn your spot, and be rewarded. I can only speak for myself, but my career has steadily progressed financially throughout my entire time with the company."

-----------------------

Fighting Spirit Magazine also adds that Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode have signed new deals with the promotion. No word on how long those deals are for.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 1:28 pm

Cool for Magnus. I'm glad Bobby & Samoa signed new ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 7:03 pm

Good Move by TNA after many horrible ones. They got some stuff right
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm

I expect Magnus to become the new world champion by the end of this year.Theres nothing special about him though you seen one Magnus you seen them all.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 7:21 pm

BlankMan wrote:
I expect Magnus to become the new world champion by the end of this year.Theres nothing special about him though you seen one Magnus you seen them all.
Actually i've been enjoying him a lot and TNA has been doing good work of pushing him. TNA is a gem at that IMO, they know how to build people into the title picture, they did it with Roode, Storm, Aries and now Magnus. Really been enjoying him more tbh
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 7:55 pm

Yeah but what's so unique or special about Magnus? What makes him stand out from the rest of the TNA roster?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 8:47 pm

The fact that they've build him up to be the savior of sorts? The guy to come at everyone's aid against the ACe's and Eights. He's slowly developing into this main event guy, which is nice, he truly an example of hard work pays off and sometime it just takes some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!   Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals! Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnus Signs 2 Year Deal With TNA; Samoa Joe + Bobby Roode Also Sign New Deals!
Page 1 of 1