Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullying Gone Wrong: Woman Picks On The Wrong One In Los Angeles Blue Line Train!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bullying Gone Wrong: Woman Picks On The Wrong One In Los Angeles Blue Line Train! Empty
PostSubject: Bullying Gone Wrong: Woman Picks On The Wrong One In Los Angeles Blue Line Train!   Bullying Gone Wrong: Woman Picks On The Wrong One In Los Angeles Blue Line Train! EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 1:24 am

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5K38Qw6Xr090Ynju

"So what happened before the fight was that this crazy lady in the red jacket was trying to bully an innocent lady on train for some reason, that no one knows....But in the innocent lady's defense someone on the train showed the crazy lady what bullying was about...Suddenly the crazy lady was no longer about that life"

Spoiler:

She had it coming..
Back to top Go down

Bullying Gone Wrong: Woman Picks On The Wrong One In Los Angeles Blue Line Train!
Page 1 of 1